Summer WATP plus

You're on Page 3 of 38
Go to
  • power walked and ran errands in a nearby community this afternoon. will go for another power walk and run two more errands in a few minutes.
  • 10min. outdoor walk.
  • went on one power walk and ran two errands before supper tonight. went on another power walk and ran one more errand after supper tonight. my fitness goals for today have been attained. also put clean sheets and made up the fourth of five beds just a few minutes ago. the fifth bed, the one i'm sleeping in for the time being, will wait until the weekend or Monday.
  • Good night all.
  • 20 min. bodyflex.
  • 2 miles leslie sansone before I left for work this morning. power walk and running errands during my lunch break. will go for another power walk and run two more errands in a few minutes.
  • 20 min. outdoor walk.
  • went for a power walk before and after supper. my fitness goals for today have been attained.
  • Morning.
  • 6 miles walked

I went to the doctor yesterday to have a test done to check the blood flow to my foot. They said I had a lot of varicose veins and they need to find out why. I do have one vein that hurts quite a bit so hopefully they can remove it or shrink it or whatever they do to them, lol. My feet and legs hurt a lot of the time so anything they can do that might make me hurt less I am all for it.
  • 20 min. bodyflex. I have varicose veins, too, tubloard. My mom had them, too.
  • 2 miles leslie sansone before I left for work this morning. power walk and running errands before I punched in. will go for another power walk on my way to dinner tonight.
  • Balance exercises. In for a hot few days with no rain.
  • power walked to and home from dinner tonight. tomorrow will be a busy day.
  • Great outdoor walking...........40 min.