Hi, new here

• Hi all I am new here, attempting to lose 15-20 lbs, stop bingeing on sugar, and get in shape. I know, a tall order! I recently gained the 20 back and want it gone again. I do well on a primarily low carb plan so that's what I'm aiming for. Fatigue is my trigger and I find myself constantly exhausted. Also, bedtime and night time are my 'preferred' times to eat (binge). Looking forward to giving and receiving support here.
  • Good luck and welcome! My grandmother used to say, "the kitchen is closed," after dinner. Maybe do the same and brush your teeth (and floss and use strong mouthwash!)
  • Quote: Good luck and welcome! My grandmother used to say, "the kitchen is closed," after dinner. Maybe do the same and brush your teeth (and floss and use strong mouthwash!)
    Thank you! Yes ironically that's what I tell my own children! Kitchen's closed...
  • Quote: Thank you! Yes ironically that's what I tell my own children! Kitchen's closed...
    What's ironic is that my grandparents would say that and then send me to the store to buy them a large Hershey bar, cheese balls, and a coconut custard pie!
  • welcome! I prefer low carb too for weight loss and craving control. Good luck!
  • Hi Matinee!
    Hi Matinee!

I'm pretty new here too! I think checking in regularly and being in communication with a group of similarity goaled individuals is really helpful! I hope we can both find success with the help of this community!
  • I am also new!

I will be doing a cleanse on the 22nd of May and this will restart my weight loss journey!
  • please use the forum regularly