• Hello Everyone, Im new here and am looking to get to know some people as well as be supported and supportive of others on this long journey.
    A little about myself, My name is Kerri I am a 21 year old nursing assistant who lives in sunny FL, My hobbies include reading going to the beach and movies, I am not Married but am in a committed relationship with my incredible partner. My starting weight is 310 and current weight is 301, this is the heaviest i have ever been in my life and i look forward to changing that as well as meeting new people along the way.
    Kind regards from sunny FL
  • Hello, I'm kind of new here, too. I made this profile a while ago, but haven't been active.

Congrats on your weight loss so far! That's awesome

I'm Megan and am in the process of figuring out what I'm doing with my life. I've applied to a couple graduate schools for ecology, am looking for summer internships, and potentially at artist residencies or full-time jobs. I am very sick of how any entry-level job I find requires 3+ years of experience though.
    I'm only looking to lose about 15 lbs, but I've been struggling with it. I'm really unhappy and lonely right now (not many friends in the area, not sure of what I want to do with my life), so it's made it difficult to find motivation.

I like this site a lot so far though, everyone here is really friendly and supportive. There are a lot of active members, too.
  • Hello Girls

I have been here for a while now, but I will introduce myself .

I am Caireen from a town called Ayr one the West Coast of Scotland. I recently turned 28 and I also recently started my own business arranging travel for Scottish Pipe Bands and Highland Dancers. I started my journey last January at 323lbs and I am currently 275lbs. Last year was all learning about food, calories and macros. This year is now to add on busting my butt in the gym. I do weight lifting and little bit of cardio. Recently Ive been struggling with the cold.... so cardio had been a nightmare.

Goal is to hit 168 by January 2019 before I turn 30
  • I'm new here! My name is Rose. I also joined because I got on the scale and realized I'm at the heaviest I've been my whole life and kinda went "rut-roh." (imagine scooby doo voice). I work in a call center for a big hospital system, and am in grad school. I'm 25 and just starting my career. I have a long way to go. I have my bf of 2 years, we have plans to move in with each other next year. Which I'm nervous about but really looking forward to (I like to take things slow xD).
  • Newbie #2
    Quote: Hello Everyone, Im new here and am looking to get to know some people as well as be supported and supportive of others on this long journey.
    A little about myself, My name is Kerri I am a 21 year old nursing assistant who lives in sunny FL, My hobbies include reading going to the beach and movies, I am not Married but am in a committed relationship with my incredible partner. My starting weight is 310 and current weight is 301, this is the heaviest i have ever been in my life and i look forward to changing that as well as meeting new people along the way.
    Kind regards from sunny FL
    Hi kerri! I'm a girl who also lives in the sunshine state and am trying to get healthy! I just joined today and have been looking for an online support group. I'm 24 at 240 and have been struggling with weight my whole life, hopefully we can support each other on this newbie journey!
  • Hello. I'm Chloe, 25 years old.