Started MRC diet on 1/11/17

• Hey guys!
    I am in my 2nd week after the precondition week. I have already lost 10 pounds. I am loving it so far! However, I cook for my whole family including three small children. Therefore, I do not use the recipes with supplements in them because the kids will also eat it. I use low sodium chicken broth in place of the chicken bouillon and puree tomatoes or the Pomi tomato sauce in place of tomato supplement. My question is: has anyone found a replacement for the cream of chicken supplement? I attend the ft.wayne, IN center and they said not to substitute fat free or low sodium cream of chicken for the supplement.
  • Welcome to the board!

I have never used the soup supplements at all. I used unsalted or low sodium chicken broth in most of my cooking. I tried one of the soup supplements and I was not a fan but that is just me.

Good luck on your journey, 10 lbs is a lot of weight loss. Keep going.
    cc
  • Thank you
  • Hi there

I posted on the UK Fat Chicks section asking about this diet plan - Wow 10lbs in 1-2 weeks is fantastic! You must be so pleased!

Could you be bothered to tell the basic premise of the diet please? There is a website in Britain but you have to join and pay up front without knowing what you will be eating! I'm obviously not willing to do that so I'm trying to find out about it on here.

Do you mind if I ask which country you live in? Before googling the other day, I have never heard of this diet; so I'm guessing that it's not so well known in the UK. As I said I have asked and not had one reply yet.
  • This is a high protein, low fat, low carb diet. If you do some research you will see that this does not work long term. All I did was lose money and yo yo'd between 5-10 lbs of weight loss. That was over 3 months.
  • Hello aliescha

I'm sorry to be so long responding. I'm also sorry that this diet didn't work for you - have you found anything else in the meantime?
    Good Luck whatever you do....
  • Quote: Hello aliescha

I'm sorry to be so long responding. I'm also sorry that this diet didn't work for you - have you found anything else in the meantime?
    Good Luck whatever you do....
    Following the Keto diet. So easy.