Sort of a newbie

• Hi all! I have been a member of 3FC for years, but just started really looking around. I need to get into shape. Even though I only have about 15-20 pounds to lose, it has been hard. I've decided to give SBD a shot since I have done it before. I live my carbs but with a recent diagnosis of gluten sensitivity I figured this was my sign. I look forward to sharing my experience and ideas with you all!
    Laura
  • Welcome to you, Laura!
  • Hi Laura welcome to SB. Feel free to ask questions, post menus and join in the weekly chat. I find this really works for me. I tend to eat mostly gluten free as I feel much better. I still enjoy a good slice or two of pizza from time to time. For me it's my tummy feels so much better if I eat as close to natural as possible. It's taken me years to find what works best for me. Looking forward to getting to know you.
  • Welcome Laura!
  • A rather belated welcome from me, Laura. Be sure to check out our recipe section unless you've already done so. I mention this because I am in the middle of making the fabulous Taco Bake to take to a Mexican fiesta pub tonight.
  • Quote: A rather belated welcome from me, Laura. Be sure to check out our recipe section unless you've already done so. I mention this because I am in the middle of making the fabulous Taco Bake to take to a Mexican fiesta pub tonight.
    Taco bake? Can u share the recipe?
  • Look in the phase 1 entree section. There are lots of great recipes. But here is the link to that one specifically.

http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/entr...e-phase-i.html
  • Welcome!
  • welcome back to the beach!
  • I was a member of 3fc many years ago (I joined originally in 2007) and was very active on a lot of the teams here but in 2013 I left. I decided to re-try (actually commit is a better word) SBD and so many of my internet friends reminded me to find out the 'truth' about this low carb plan and I thought I would return to where I remembered an active SBD community so here I am and yes I will check out all of the other stuff.

Pam is my name.