Dedikayted's *losing it* journal

• I want to really lose 30 pounds but I'm going to focus on 10 pounds at a time.
    I am currently 180 pounds and am looking to get back in the 150's.

I am going to be tracking my meals and exercising. I will post Both right here to keep me on track so that I can see what is working. Doing this before helped a lot so here goes ...

LOSING this weight before I LOSE my mind!
  • 180.6 lbs
    Exercise: treadmill and stairclimber (420 calories burned)

Premier Protein shake 160 cals

Appetite is low this morning (TOM) but that's good as I plan to have a large shrimp salad at a restaurant and the calories will add up!

Salad: Plenty of eggs, bacon, cheese, and ranch dressing with grilled shrimp from the Roadhouse. No bread

Triple zero Salted caramel yogurt and 2 wedges of laughing cow cheese
    Woke up feeling blah today. I couldn't sleep at all last night.

Breakfast:
    2 egg and jalapeņo bacon sandwiches on light low carb 45 calorie tapioca toast
    *and headaches meds lol

Lunch:
    Leftover grilled shrimp
    Yogurt and cheese wedge

Dimner:
    Tuna on low carb wrap w/ side of chips
    Yogurt and cheese wedge

Exercise : 20 minutes elliptical
    Back in town from the Holiday. I'm thankful I'm not wayyy up in weight. Whew !

So back to journaling.

Exercise:
    Cals burned:

☕️ Coffee time!!

I opened an egg and it looked really gross, so that just jacked me up for a while with real eggs. May have to go to the carton for a while. Yuck ��.

Had crab patties with rice

Veggie wrap with garlic potatoes for dinner
  • So it's New Years Eve. Today may be a wash but the New Year is going to be ON POINT for sure !!! The first 14 days is going to be sort of a detox from a lot of things. I'm excited to just get a sense of normalcy because I've been all over the place and I don't like it. I haven't prepped my foods lately and I think I will go back to that just do that I stay the course. Adding in a lot more fruits and veggies..and of course exercise ��.

Operation Summer Body here I come!
  • You go girl.