Passed my first goal of 10 pounds!!

• Hello, I am actually new to this site today and thought I would share my accomplishment I reached today! I started my healthy lifestyle on 11/07/16 and have lost 11 pounds so far! I know it is just the beginning, but it feels absolutely amazing to have reached my first goal
  • well done
  • Congrats on meeting your first goal! That is such motivation! I've been on my plan since March of this year and I started strong, but I changed my plan at the end of August and I've slowed my progress a lot. The new plan involves more choice and I'm finding I'm choosing higher carb snack foods. I tell myself I can have a little and then I lose control and go overboard. I think I might eliminate snack foods/refined carbs altogether. Your enthusiasm is contagious! Thanks for the boost!
  • Congrats!! Keep on achieving your set goals.

For the benefit of the community, can you please provide details on how you did that?
  • Congrats on your making your first goal! Great job!
  • Congratulations! I feel like the first 5-10 pounds are the hardest to lose, at least for me LOL.
  • Great job!!
  • Yeah !!!! I hope you return again and find a good home here to share. I know the folks here have been great support for me and I hope I have helped a few a long the way as well.
  • That's fantastic. You should be proud of yourself. I wish you the best in reaching your goal.

I've lost 27 lbs since I discovered I was 289, but only 12 since I started the IP diet almost 2 weeks ago. It wasn't that difficult, either, as I took Mountain Dew off of my regular meal plan and switched to water. The headaches were painful for 2 days, but it was well worth it.
  • I started on the same date! Congratulations on your progress!!
  • Well done!!
  • Congrats!!!!