Back after 18 months

• Hey all,

I lost 21kg on WW in 2014/2015. I plateaued and got sick of so much focus on my weight and maintained for a long while but recently I've put on about 5kg so I'm back to lose it again and hopefully get a few kg below my previous lowest weight.

Current weight: 75kg
    Goal weight: 65kg
    Height: 155cm

I think it will take some time for me to adjust (I think I'll feel hungry for a bit) and I've got to work out how to exercise without me feeling too hungry as exercise is a big part of my life now. But the last time around, just feeling focused and inspired through forums like these was a big part of my success so I'm back and I hope we can help each other through this!

Today's meals:
    Breakfast: Scrambled eggs, one slice of multigrain toast with 5g of butter (9 SP)
    Lunch: Chicken noodle soup with a bread roll with 5g of butter (8 points)
    Dinner: Marinated chicken breast, 175g of Healthy Choice chips, Salad (12 points)
    Total: 29 points
  • Hi, Flickety! I rejoined Weight Watchers last weekend after a long time on low carb/high fat and am learning how the Smart Points work. It's getting a little better each day, as I look things up and figure out how things work.

I, too, am adjusting to feeling hungry especially around exercise.
  • Welcome back, flickety_switch. I remember you from before. Please feel free to post and ask any questions you have. As for the exercise, I find that on high exercise days in particular it may make sense to swap FitPoints for some food. When I exercise a lot, I do need a bit more fuel for my body.
  • Just expired
    I just let my online membership expire. Never used it. I got confused with
    the fitbit/exercise points.
  • Welcome back!