Old 09-16-2016, 09:09 AM   #1  

Default Tarot for weight loss?

I was just wondering, did someone turn to their cards for aid with weight loss? Or other divination technique? How did you go about it? After all, for many people it is more about the head than the body. I have a nagging feeling that I might get something very useful out of this exercise, but I don't know how to lead the line of inquiry, so to speak, to get anywhere. It seems that I (not the cards as much) am stuck at thinking about the issue too physically and project that into the reading until the cards get "frustrated" with me
Ameline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2016, 11:40 PM   #2  

I think it would be a great idea. If nothing else it will put your weightloss in the spiritual part of your mind. Can't hurt right? If the cards get frustarted with you. I would put them up, maybe after I smudge them. Then sit down and try the reading from a different angle.
AuntVee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2024, 11:22 AM   #3  

Did anyone find tarot reading helpful? I believe in such things but never tried it for weight loss.
helebra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2024, 11:27 AM   #4  

I also believe in tarot and use a Psychic reading app almost every day to read my horoscope and check a palm reading.
Of course, a balanced approach involving proper nutrition, exercise, and professional guidance is essential for achieving sustainable and healthy weight loss, but I'm sure that tarot readings can provide insights, motivation, and self-reflection. So, why not give it a try?
rikos is offline   Reply With Quote