August 2016 Daily Exercise Check-In - All types of workouts are welcome here!

You're on Page 3 of 11
Go to
  • Good Morning, Everyone!

Happy Saturday!

I have a ton of stuff to do this weekend, since I am so backlogged from the issues of this week.

Nothing for last night
    This Morning: Oxycise Level 2 workout

Have a great day!
  • Diana, I understand about being backlogged. dad's fall two weeks ago backlogged me. it's getting better though.
  • Quote: Diana, I understand about being backlogged. dad's fall two weeks ago backlogged me. it's getting better though.
    How is your Dad? I have been thinking about you two. Was his fall an accident or was it health related?
  • Diana, dad's fall was definitely an accident-also known as being stupid. our postman, who was off duty, was carrying dad's groceries to the van. dad, who is 91 years old, tried keep up with someone who is in his 40 or 50's.
  • Happy Saturday, Everyone!

Check-In:
    Live Beginner Yoga
    Zen 12 Level 9 White Noise Meditation

Have a sensational day and rest of your weekend!
  • power walked to church and on the way home. may go for another power walk after supper.
  • HI Everyone!

Ciecie I'm glad there wasn't an underlying health problem that contributed to your Dad's fall.

I got a workout in! I celebrate all the little things.

Check-In: LM Sports Attack

Waving HI all around! Enjoy your evening!
  • Diana, i'm also glad there wasn't an underlying health problem that caused his fall. my aunt is going to take us to the emergency room tomorrow so he can have the stitches taken out.

Last night I added on: Tamilee Webb's Total Body Stretch (standing)
    Nothing for this morning

Have a great day!

Copied from Crosswalk Devotional for Dieters

August 7

Proverbs 3:26
    For the Lord shall be thy confidence, and shall keep thy foot from being taken.

Norm felt drowsy, but he didn't want to stop. He only had a few miles to go, to get home. Home. He began thinking about how nice it would be to get there and fall into a comfortable bed. Be-fore he knew it, he was dropping off to sleep. He came to with a jolt as his fender scraped along the guardrail at the side of the road. Thank God for the guard-rail. Without it, Norm didn't know where he'd be. We need guardrails. They keep us from pitching off into nothingness; past the point of no return. God can be our guardrail, keeping us from indulging our appetites past reasonable limitations. Truly, He keeps us from falling.

Today's thought: Food is a trap I'd rather not fall into!
  • just did 2 miles leslie sansone walk by faith. will go for a power walk later on today.
  • Hi Everyone!

Check-In: KCM's Plateau Buster - combined workouts w/12's & 10's for light weights

I haven't done this workout in a while and it kicked my butt!

Waving Hi all around! Enjoy your evening!
  • just went for a power walk and to run an errand. my fitness goals for today have been attained.

Last night I added on: Tamilee Webb's Total Body Stretch (standing)
    This Morning: Oxycise in the Office 1

Have a great day and start to your week!
  • 2 miles leslie sansone this morning. will go for a power walk later on today.
  • Happy Monday, Everyone!

Check-In:
    DailyBurn.com: DB365
    Oxycise Easy Does It Level 3 Workout
    Tai Chi Chih Movements 6-10
    Zen 12 Level 9 Guided Meditation

Have a marvelous day!