Anyone on Wellbutrin or Bupropian 300 Mg XL?

• I take that for my atypical depression and have lost a lot of weight since began on it in 2009.

I Lost 65 Lbs but I also walk nightly and had been going to gym almost religiously until some gym locker problems upset me and realized that if my items weren't worth placing into the "Lost n Found" but instead placed in the gym trash then they are not good enough people for me.

I think they were being thoughtless and I refuse to support a gym where the staff is so rude and careless and or the person who went into a locker and ruthlessly moved my personal belongings and didn't have the decency to find their own locker in a locker room w/ at least 100 lockers available at any 1 time during the gym hours.

I was a member there for 10 yrs too!!
  • I have been on 300 for about 6 months now. No other AD med right now. Went on it with the hope that I would lose weight or AT LEAST stop gaining it. Nope. I continued to gain at the same pace. I have gained 30 lbs in 14 months since I got out of detox for drug addiction. I'm still clean from non prescribed meds but figured out that I replaced my drug addiction with food addiction . Mostly junk food and sugar. I have never lasted on diets. I had always refused to even consider a low carb diet but decided to try one. I've just completed day 3 and and am shocked that I feel so good. I am cautiously optimistic that maybe I can last on this one for a while. Praying for strength and fortitude.

Sorry to hear about your gym!
  • I take 450 mg Wellbutron XL and it works really well with maintaining my weight and energy.

I'm not working out now the way I'd like but will start walking and working out at home with videos and hand weights. I'm not a big fan of going to gyms but I do miss using the equipment. It sounds like you need to find a new gym with a more caring staff.

chineschines it is common to gain weight after going through detox. Lo carb dieting has made me feel great too, really changed my life. I definitely think I was a carb addict. I do really well on low gluten even though I don't have an intolerance.