• Hi, I'm 61, been losing weight at a fairly steady pace since July of 2014. I am only 10 lbs from my goal weight! I now see what others mean when they say they are struggling with the last 10 lbs! Slow going, but I know I will get there!

How I achieved my accomplishments to date:. MyFitnessPal, a good food scale, measuring and logging everything I eat and drink, accurate logging into MyFitnessPal, getting up and moving, drinking close to a gallon of water daily, use an activity tracker, and posting my accomplishments to friends and family to keep myself accountable.

My exercise is a gazelle glider, and water jogging in the deep end of my pool.
  • What a huge goal you have accomplished!!!

• Hi jermysnana64. How much weight have you lost since 2014?? You have accomplished a lot so far!!! I am 63 and at a point where I wonder if I can ever lose any weight!! I may need your help to keep going(LOL) Best Wishes
  • Quote: Hi jermysnana64. How much weight have you lost since 2014?? You have accomplished a lot so far!!! I am 63 and at a point where I wonder if I can ever lose any weight!! I may need your help to keep going(LOL) Best Wishes
    I am down 117 lbs since July 11, 2014. Only 8 to go! These last ten lbs are very hard to get off! I am only averaging 1/2 lb a week now, so I won't make my goal by my 2nd year anniversary of my journey! But hopefully I will be there by the time I am 62!