Panniculectomy anyone?

• I guess this is the right section for this. Just wondering if anyone has had a panniculectomy after weight loss. So much of the weight I have lost is hanging right down there in front and needs to GO
  • Hmmmmm I am getting ready to have one. Looks as if I am the only one.
  • Nope, not me. But I'm interested to hear how it goes for you.

all the best.
  • Quote: Nope, not me. But I'm interested to hear how it goes for you.

all the best.
    Thanks for your support. Fortunately I do have a friend who has had one -- in fact by the same surgeon who is doing mine. She has told me some about it and shown me her scars. We are going to get together for dinner sometime and she can share more.

Mine is absolutely huge... LOL I have to shove it ahead of me with my thighs when I walk.
  • Wow Misti! I just looked at your ticker and saw how much you have lost. That's amazing. You may have mentioned it before but I don't remember. No wonder you are having this surgery. It will make a big difference in your life. When are you having it done? I hope all goes well for you. Keep us posted!
  • I had a lower body lift in 1/15. I didn't really have complications and have healed up great!
  • I haven't, but I'm rooting for you! I hope all goes well!
  • Fitmammacat, thanks for sharing the pics. Hanging loose skin is why I don't want to lose a lot. I can't afford the surgery.
  • Loose skin is a small price to pay for being healthy.