New to IP

• HI All,

just wanted to introduce myself. I just started IP on 5/17/16 and my first weigh in I lost a whopping 13.6lbs!! im so motivated by this. Hoping it really helps to keep me going. anyone else just recently started
  • wow! that is incredible. way to go!
  • Hi manicjonah & welcome!
    Here's a good active thread with a nice mix of starters and those who are a little further along in the journey: http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/idea...ew-you-33.html
    pop on anywhere that seems to interest you and don't forget to read the stickies at the top of the thread menu for a bit more info

Liana
  • Thank you! I will check them out!
  • Holy cow! What a first week! Welcome. I haven't had any weeks like that, but averaging 3 pounds a week which has been better for me than anything else I've ever tried.
  • Hi manicjonah,
    Wowza that's an insane loss!! Great work! I think I'd be in orbit over that kind of number!
    This is my first week, I started last Saturday and my first WI is this Monday. (My first week was really 9days due to a holiday)
    I'm a really slow loser but I'm going to keep my eye on the prize. Since they have those body composition machines that will help keep me motivated .
    I know from experience that although my body tends to average 2lbs a week, it tends to drop weight every other week, about 4lbs. Ovulation week and Aunt Flo week are usually the weeks I see no or minimal loss, but it's made up the other weeks.
  • Thank you all for the congrats. I had my second weigh in last night and I lost another 5.6 lbs for a total of 19.2 lbs and 9 inches so far. I know it will slow done but almost 20 pounds in 2 weeks has me over the moon! I have a long weigh to go but Im super motivated! Im keeping it all to myself this time so Im coming here to let out my excitement since I cant tell anyone other than my husband in my real life. lol