#298: Bale of Turtles Working on Goals!

You're on Page 4 of 4
Go to
  • Hi turtles

Judy - lasagna squash sounds good. I made taco squash & it was good. If I don't you squash like regular spaghetti, I just put ground beef, veggies & cheese and it is great.
    So versatile & saves tons of points instead of using pasta.

My beef stew was very good. I have been craving some fish, so might make sole tonight - super fast & easy & cook from frozen. So simple.

Have my weigh in tomorrow but don't feel like I have lost anything the past few weeks. Same old thing - too much eating out with the girls. Yesterday went for lunch since it was someone at the office birthday. So will be skipping our regular Thurs lunch out for sure.

Weather still great up here, so that has been really nice. This year we will be away at cottage for Thanksgiving & there will be big group of adults, children, dogs & at least 1 cat.
    So that will really be fun.

Also going to Cuba in November with 14 other girls - crazy times ahead!

Judy - thanks for all the supportive words and encouragement.

All - lets do it!
  • keep at it Bandit! YOu have a great social life and I know you'll lose some weight soon. Onward and downward.

I lost 1.2# this week. FIRst loss in about 4 weeks. i cut out the dinner carb and that made a difference.Computer crazy again.
    judy
    ITRYHARDER
  • Hi turtles

Judy - congrats on your weight loss! Good for you.

Weather still lovely up here. Busy times. Staying on track & getting in my water.

Have a good week, everyone.
  • Hi Turtles,
    Bandit, staying on track is the weigh to go!!!!
    Itryharder
    Judy
    234.6/187/170 and thinner
  • Hi turtles - I was down 2# this past week, so happy with that.

Looking forward to super long weekend up here - four days for me since I already have Fridays off.

All - have a great week!
  • BANDIT!!!!! WEigh to go!! : Love: What a fantastic weight loss. good for you.
    The past Monday was my and I was very conscious all week about saving ahead for treats, etc. Not sure how I'll do on the scale, but Bandit, you remind me that getting in walking and eating well results in good outcomes.

Enjoy your weekend! Turtles, chime in and let us know what is new with you.
    Itryharder
    Judy
  • Happy birthday, Judy - hope you enjoyed your special day!
  • Thanks Bandit. I had a really nice time. My dh, daughter and grandkids got out to buy pumpkins and mums............................had a delicious birthday cake, and thoroughly enjoyed the time.
    Always good to hear from you.
    judy
    Itryharder
  • Hi Turtles,
    I stayed the same at my WI this week, but the next morning I was down a pound. Need to keep on working on this. Each day can be a challenge, but we've learned the skills to figure out how to eat healthy and lose weight.

Best to all of you. :
    Judy
    Itryharder
    234.6/186/170 and thinner
  • Hi turtles

Judy - nice job on "turtling" as us Tops gals say when we stay the same! I also stayed the same last week.

Nice extra long weekend up here & we headed to cottage for Thanksgiving. Lots of fun - a few brave souls went on the sea-doos but too cool for me to be out on the water.
    I stayed on shore & enjoyed the fire and grandkids playing. Really nice time.

All - hope you pop in when you can, are drinking your water and staying on programme no matter what you are following.

New recipes & tips on your success are always welcome.

Have a great week
    Gail
  • Happy Belated Thanksgiving, Bandit.
    Glad you are doing so well.
    I had a nice loss this week and it is encouraging that I should be able to lose weight. I got back on my and that's always a help too.
    I put a Netflix program on my tablet and rest the tablet on my and I can walk and watch at the same time. That helps break the boredom.
    Have a great weekend.
    Turtles, pop in when you can.
    Best to all and :
    Judy
    Itryharder
    234.6/186/170 and thinner
  • Hi Turtles,
    I officially rejoined WW's today and weighed in. They were running a promo and I missed my friends, so I rejoined. I am very pleased with my WI weight. I am down a total of 50# since my start of dieting way back in 2000. I know this sounds ridiculous,since I am not at goal. On the other hand, I have lost a nice amt. of weight and intend to keep going down.

Let us know how you all are doing.
    Much best wishes for a :
    Judy
    Itryharder
    234.6/186.8/170 and thinner.
    Ooops., seeing my numbers I realize I am down 48#. Well I'm close to 50# off and will work toward that short goal first. Best to everyone.
  • Morning turtles

Judy - congrats on rejoining WW and for a fabulous weight loss of 50# - good for you! We all seem to go back to WW eventually. For me I have been a WW member on/off a few times and if I wasn't going to Tops I would probably be back there as well. From Tops I get the weekly official weigh in and support of the members. Lately our chapter members have not been coming out regularly as they should and that isn't good. Over the summer we just have weigh ins but no meeting and a lot of the members are away etc. but now it is October and everyone should be back on track & getting to meetings regularly.
    We have fall rally which is all the chapters this Sat, so hopefully that will get everyone back on track.

Anyway, have been getting in my walks and staying on track, so hoping to be down at the scales tonight.

All - good luck.
  • Hi Turtles,
    Bandit, good luck at your WI tonight. So glad you're on track. That's the way to tackle this weight loss and keep it off. We are doing it. :

I hope your members in TOPS come back soon. WE all know this can be a good time of the year to lose weight with the brisk weather ideal for walking. but it is also a tempting time of the year with all sorts of holiday foods that are not with us year round.

We've gotten a bit long in this thread, so I'll see you all on #299: Bale of Turtles Readying for the Holidays.

Have a good day and chime in when you can. I love seeing messages from the Turtles!
    Judy
    Itryharder
    234.6/186.8/170and thinner