Rolling Out of the 120s! (2016)

You're on Page 1 of 6
Go to
  • Rolling Out of the 120s! (2016)

I started a new thread for 2016. The last thread was for 2015.

just entered a new decade today - haven't seen this weight for about 10 years

• Hi! I'm exactly the same height and weight as you. 128.6 as of this morning. I lost 50+ pounds last year (still can't believe it) and am looking to maintain between 130 - 133. (Not that I'm complaining about being in the 120's :-) but not wanting to go any lower. I haven't been this weight in at least 20 years and never imagined I could reach it again. Now, just trying to make good decisions, every day, every meal, so as never to let my weight get so out of control again. Congratulations on your weight loss! I bet you look and feel awesome. :-)
  • Hi Oaklanddieter - wow congrats on your weight loss! That's impressive. I think I would like to be in the range of 120 to 125. I've lost my 35 lbs since January this year and feeling much better.
  • 129.4 today
  • Hii 129.2 today
  • Hi Skittles - congrats on a new decade.
    no change for me - 128.6
  • 128.4 I think this is my woosh and I hope I lose inches too
  • 129.8 but period is here
  • 128.6 now we match flower1
  • 128 today
  • 127 - getting there ...
  • 129 ugh
  • Hi, I'm new, hope it's ok to post in here as I'm not far away from being out of the 120s. Currently 122.5 but I'm having long plateaus these days so will likely be in here a little while longer. My main aim is to get my belly circumference under half my height - started at 36", currently 34" on a good day, need to get it to 31".

Clothes now looking stupidly too big (started losing weight at 142). However I have no money this month to buy more so hoping I don't look to downtrodden and scruffy at the moment!
  • Quote: Hi, I'm new, hope it's ok to post in here as I'm not far away from being out of the 120s. Currently 122.5 but I'm having long plateaus these days so will likely be in here a little while longer. My main aim is to get my belly circumference under half my height - started at 36", currently 34" on a good day, need to get it to 31".

Clothes now looking stupidly too big (started losing weight at 142). However I have no money this month to buy more so hoping I don't look to downtrodden and scruffy at the moment!
    Welcome a good trick i learned is to cut your calories by 100 when you stall.

128.3 today