Light-headed and vision issues?

• These types of symptoms are new to me. I've been on low carb plans many times and never had these issues. It seems better this week, but the last 2 weeks, my vision was quite blurry and I had a bit of dizziness. I am eating enough fat and protein and getting plenty of green veggies in.

I stopped all my supplements except for my multivitamin and my low dose aspirin (stroke history). I started taking potassium late last week. I am not sure if that was the problem but things improved from there. I have an eye exam tomorrow as I am due anyway.

Anyone else have this issue on low carb?

I monitor my blood sugar as I am diabetic and it's been completely stable, no lows or highs in weeks. I range between 6.6mmol/L and 9.4mmol/L (Canadian measurements) after eating.
  • sounds like you need regular potassium (try No Salt every day on your food), also you might need some electrolytes. I get this by having at least 1-2 servings of Mio Sport water enhancer in my water each day. Usually fogginess/vision/dizziness issues on low carb are because potassium and electrolytes are lacking.
  • Thank you! I tried that and it worked.