problem with "edit your details" ( User CP)

• hi
    I am trying to delete the info that includes state where I live. I just want to show USA. Also I want to delete old info I wrote in the same "edit your details" area under user CP. (Eg: hobbies occupation etc.) I have tried numerous times. After I click "save changes", at the bottom of the page. a page comes up with the message "A required field called Country of Residence is missing or has an invalid value". I am not trying to delete country. Just the state. And hobbies etc. But it does not let me change anything. Can you suggest something? I have tried many times.

Also, how can I stop a (one) specific person from sending private messages?
    Thank you !
  • I resolved the first issue. But I still would like to know aboutt how I can stop one particular person from sending private messages. Or from reading my "statistics" on my profile page/ where and what I am posting. Thanks.
  • Unfortunately you cannot prevent anyone from reading your posts. Even banned members can read that info. If you put the person on 'ignore' you should not get any PMs from them.

If you PM me the username I can issue a warning but you may not want to do that.
  • Quote: Unfortunately you cannot prevent anyone from reading your posts. Even banned members can read that info. If you put the person on 'ignore' you should not get any PMs from them.

If you PM me the username I can issue a warning but you may not want to do that.
    Thank you for the info. Re: pms. That helps. I have the user on my ignore list. So now I can once again enable my pms.

You are right, I do not want the person to get a warning. But thanks for offering.