TUESDAY not Wednesday Beach Chat, March 8

• Good morning!

Another early day for me. I auto set the coffee maker last night so I wouldn't have to wait. I'm enjoying my coffee need to unpack the hitch I got for my little car. Kirk will take me to work didn't take it into the shop at 7:30 this morning.
    Not much else happening here at 4 AM. LOL

Have a great day everyone!
  • Butttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt it's Tuesday! Never mind. I'll fix it.

Angus was practically out of his skin when his real family arrived around 6:30 last night. A great reunion but all the two-legged folks were pretty sick. The two-legged folk are skipping work and school today to try to recover.

Today I am finally going into town to get printing stuff, drugstore stuff and some new underwear. Doesn't that sound exciting? Aside from Tea at the Chateau in early February, I've not been in a city since early December. I'll ease into it by just going to Brockville!

Now to fix the thread title before I grab coffee #2.
  • LOL! Thanks, Ruth! That's what I get for trying to be responsible before it had my coffee.
  • Good morning, chicks! We have warming temperatures this week, although it is icy this morning from the overnight re-freeze. I am optimistic spring is coming!

Nothing on the agenda today other than work, walk, dinner. I may also mop the kitchen floor since it didn't happen this weekend. What an exciting life I lead!!

Debbie, with your earlier mistake you gained an extra day in your life! lol enjoy it.

Ruth, don't gawk like a tourist when you go to the city, lol. While I know you enjoyed your doggy visitor but the calm will be nice.

Jennifer and Pearlrose, DS1 (college senior) is actually on his spring break this week since they started back quite early in January. I think he will come home this weekend; he is working a few extra days at his internship. DS2 (sophomore) will come home this weekend for a whole week.

Got to run. Reality calls!
  • I'll try to contain my excitement, Beth. I have been easing into it by going to the bank in Elgin and doing grocery shopping in Westport but Brockville has a 40K population so ...

By the way, this is INTERNATIONAL WOMEN'S DAY! I will celebrate by buying some new panties!
  • Good morning,

Getting ready to head into work as well. Chorus concert went well tonight. Nothing on the agenda this evening other stopping at the grocery store on the way home for a few things.

Debbie I like to think it was wishful thinking you are ready to go on vacation

Ruth I hate underwear shopping lol how can they have so many uncomfortable styles out there.

Beth I might join in mopping the kitchen floor this evening. Glad you get to enjoy your sons this weekend.

Have a great day everyone!
  • Good morning. Ruth remember the building is only as good as it's foundation. Translation get some good undies lol. I feel for Angus' folks coming back sick from vacation is never fun. Enjoy your calm.

Debbie I can't keep track of what day it is either. I'm getting exciting for your upcoming trip!!!

Beth our day seems very similar, but I will forgoe mopping the floor. Fulfilled that excitement on Saturday lol.

Going to try and get another outdoor ride in today. The weather is beautiful here. Also want to get Rylee out for a nice walk. She is one chubby puppy, ok she's 10. Had a nice surprise yesterday. DS picked me up while I was walking home from Shoprite. He stayed for awhile which was nice. Had a heart to heart about dealing with life's little setbacks. Hopefully it sunk in.

More coffee anyone?
  • Morning Pearlrose we were typing together. Glad you enjoyed the concert