TOM and starving!

• headline says it all really. My TOM was due today, not come yet but i am starving! ive been like a bottomless pit all day. ive now reached my calorie limit but my hunger is so vast my stomach is painful.

HELP? what can i do?
  • I think if you're legit hungry, you should eat.
    eat healthy, eat good proteins and and fats and healthy veggies.
    Drink some water and some tea too
  • Yes, as sounenir said, protein and fat are good choices.
    Sometimes, a cup of coffee / tea takes the edge off for me.
  • i had a little popcorn for bulk and went to sleep.
    Today i killed myself in the gym for two hours and have no desire to eat even though im really hungry..... whats going on?
  • Why did you kill yourself at the gym for two hours?
  • to burn calories, get fit, get toned and i enjoyed it (in a perverse kind of way)
  • Do you, by any chance, play WoW? I noticed your avatar
  • yup! far too much if im honest
  • I am the same way, my first TOM on a diet was brutal. Plus, I gained 4lbs but thankfully it went away after it was over. I eat a lot of salad and fresh fruit to help the hunger pains some.
  • its still not started......2 days late
    after a year of unpredictability due to some pills i was taking i thought it was getting better.... guess not
  • Appetite is a funny thing And our bodies. I hope you feel better soon, Rechyl, that your body falls into a feeling normal soon!
  • I also play WoW and kill myself at the gym. Both too much and both for a perverse love of it. What server/class/race?! (Feel free to PM if you'd rather! Both of you WoW'ers.)

And I also get wicked hungry during my TOM. It's awful but I often give in to the cravings (Wendys monday...) and the regret it when my stomach rebels. I've been trying the whole "Drink an entire pitcher of peppermint tea" instead of eating everything in sight. It works. Sometimes.