March 2016 - Daily Accountability/Lifestyle Change - Everyone Welcome!

You're on Page 2 of 36
Go to
  • Debest, love the new avatar! It's nice to see you.

I have managed to stay within my calorie range but soooooo sedentary. I don't feel like I've lost a thing. My plan is to do a cheat dinner, for a friend's birthday party, after my first 30 days on plan, and then dive into my second 30 days toward some travel for a wedding. At least I won't be gaining.

Welcome to the new peeps!
  • Hi Everyone!

Novangel I hope you can see your progress in your photos. Let us know how it goes. I'm glad you were able to pick up some extra work.

Volatis Hi Welcome back!

Kelijpa I just ordered DH Belleruth's Diabetes CD. I hope it helps him. Of course he won't actually "listen" to it. It will be playing every morning when I get up and he continues to snooze. Do you have any camping trips coming up?

ZCA72 Congrats on the pound!

Debest I love the avatar. Good job on your day!

Sundove Great job on the .8.

Larry Hi

Treasa Congrats on the 10's!

Nicholsfamily Great job getting back on track and that drop.

Rachel2writer I'm sorry to hear about your struggles. I'm glad you are feeling better, though.

Inkrid Yay for the smaller size!

Belovedwarrior Great weigh in! Keep it up!

CoolMom It's good to see you. Any info on the bike trip? Did it fill up or did you get in?

Waving Hi all around! Enjoy your evening!
  • Hi Everybody!

I was trying so hard to stay focused before Thanksgiving, but I failed. I get a little SAD from about November to mid-February so I become like a hermit and disappear. I am feeling better now and ready to get back on plan. I did so well during the summer but I have gained everything back.

I love this thread (Thank you, Diana!) but at times it is so busy, I have a hard time keeping up. I want the daily check in. I missed this! I might just check in every so often instead of daily. I plan to keep up with reading everybody's posts, and not disappear again. I am trying to limit my time sitting in front of my computer so I won't always do personals, but I will be thinking about you all and supporting you!

kelijpa, coolmom, flower123, diana, larry, nichols, novangel, retrorabbit
  • Total Approx 1500 Calories +

Breakfast (405 Calories + coffee)
    spritz olive oil in pan
    XL egg 80 cal
    egg whites from carton 60 calories
    300g. Mediterranean Blend Veggies 90 calories
    14 g. Organic Valley feta cheese 30 calories
    1 piece toasted Alpine Valley organic sprouted honey wheat bread 60 calories
    1 T. pumpkin butter 25 calories
    coconut water 60 calories
    coffee w/sugar and cream

Lunch (395 Calories)
    Rudi's 100% Whole Wheat Sandwich Flatz 90 calories
    2 slices Applegate Farms Black Forest Ham & lettuce 50 Calories
    Laughing Cow spreadable cheese wedge 35 calories
    Greek Yogurt 120 calories
    1 Apple 100 calories

Dinner (700 Calories)

salad w/grilled chicken & BHF's ranch 700 calories

Exercise:
    KCM's Lean Body Circuits - combined workouts - w/12's
  • Magistra Hi Welcome back. Please use the check-in how it works best for you. I would rather you be here in some way and continue to work toward your goal. You don't have to do personals.
  • my fitness goals for march are starting off a fine note. I had a loss at my tops meeting. also all of my exercise goals for today were attained.
  • Hi all!

Diana hope the hives calm down quick. I've been listening to Belleruth on the way to and from work, it's funny I used to listen to sports radio, but decided to use the time more positively. She is awesome. I listened to an exercise on Headspace about mindful eating and mindful walking, pretty interesting. You're supposed to start with one item, like an orange, Then they talked about looking at your food and thinking about it's journey to get to you. Pretty interesting. I was thinking about a comment you made awhile ago about brainwashing I'm kind of at "whatever it takes" I have a couple trips this month, one for work, one with my mom to visit my aunt after my uncle's passing, no camping until April, then festival/camping season begins! Yay

I got myself to walk at breaks and lunch at work, just doing it, not logging it everywhere...drinking peppermint tea also, seems to help when I'm thinking about a snack. Thanks for the encouragement :group hug: It's windy as heck here, hope it calms down soon.

Have a good night everyone
  • kelijpa, like you, I have also been getting a lot of walking done. also been drinking my water.
  • Treasa - I had yogurt based on coconut but tbh its not my fave. I prefer almond yogurt and coconut or almond icecream. Exy though so I don't have it often, when on sale usually.

Planning to finish c25k program then I need another challenge I think. Someone said you don't get tired unless you're uninspired. I feel so tired so I need inspiration!
  • Thank you Beloved Warrior. I could lose more weight but I'm in healthy weight range and I'm very happy to be at this weight. I have used loseit and that helped so I might go with that again. I found it so tedious though so it may be short-lived again!
  • Magistra, good to see you back!

Diana, we did not sign up for any bike tour. We attended the route reveal for the 7 day Cycle Oregon/camping trip and it will involve riding at the coast. I panicked, imagining my husband having a seizure on one of those roads. Now I'm scared for him to ride anywhere but a bike path. Maybe it's irrational fear. I don't know.
  • Good morning all, 184.5, annoying, but ok, I did what I needed to do, it'll break loose one of these days. Next week I won't be able to weigh, so maybe that'll be a good way for me to change my daily weigh-in habit...not sure if I want to, but the opportunity will be there.

Magistra I don't think I can keep up with personals right now either, but like you support and encourage everyone here

Having my breakfast smoothie, ran out of greens, so used 2 bananas, pretty sweet.

Diana hope the angioedema is clearing.

Ciecie great job

Best to all
  • Good Morning, Everyone!

Kelijpa Hang in there. Keep working your plan.

Last night I added on: Tamilee Webb's Total Body Stretch (standing)
    This Morning: 1/2 Oxycise Level 2 workout

Calories for yesterday: 1500 +
    Weigh In: 167.2
    No Change

Have a wonderful day!
  • for All!!

BelovedWarrior ~ Way to go on the 3 1/2 lbs.!!

For Breakky I had an Egg.

I keep forgetting to drink the Almond Milk, Rice Milk, Coconut Water, Soy Milk, etc. in the fridge!! The fam. is making fun of it, so instead of instinctively always reaching for water, I better work some of those into my Plan!!

DH is eating all my Nuts!! Wonder what will be left for a Snack...

For Dinner plan on taking some Shrimp out of the Freezer and server that for dinner with Honey.

My freezer is another source of embarrassment!! Obligatory Fish with Spinach night every week for a month from THAT source!! LOL
  • WOW there are some awesome victories happening on that scale!! CONGRATS!

------feel lean and mean.

ribeye later with butter

dinner? ribeye or maybe some pork chops on the grill

exercise tape

not much time today....have to hit the road and run errands and more. just so darn busy some days.

super windy outside and little chilly. making me not want to do outdoor stuff at all. a few more weeks and hopefully the warm will stick and sun will shine and boom---the season changes!

my little experiment of cutting AS is working. 1 drop in tea and a few times I don't use it. ah ha, I am weaning off the last of my AS hold.

everyone enjoy the day!