New Getting out of the 160's Part 2

You're on Page 6 of 33
Go to
  • Quote: chel, I have been back and forth, my pattern. (BIG SIGH) right now I'm in the 170's ... chel, my lowest was 152.8 and I still felt pretty big. It didn't last long either. It's like my body was afraid to go lower, idk some mental thing I guess and I've been rising ever since, smh. Keep up the good work. I'm sure you'll be outta here by months end
    We both will be outta here! You did it before and surely can do it again.
  • I am going to plant my flag here, just to make a marker! I am exactly at 168 today, the problem is, I have absolutely no confidence in myself that I won't bounce back into the 170s. I've been hovering at 168-169 for the past 1-2 weeks, but haven't shifted over here. Now I'm hoping to make a psychological shift that I belong here!
  • I'm sorry so many of us are struggling, but it's good to not be alone!

I was 161 in Nov. and weighed in at 167.4 today. I went on a 7 day cruise and lost it after that. I've had a couple of healthy days in a row and will have another one today. Good luck everyone! One day at a time. No more I'll start tomorrow!
  • Aw thanks chel you are too kind

guacamole you do belong here keep up the good work Girly

HIheart, good to see you Good job on the healthy days in a row
  • 167.6 on the scale today. I was 168 for ten days and ready to leave it behind!
  • Still hanging in the 160's. The past week, I haven't been watching portions very well and the scale reflected that. So, that has to stop if I want to get to the 150's! Down from 164.6 to 163 today.
  • Down a pound this morning! Now at 166.6. Mid sixties seems so much better than high sixties. Haha. One more pound till I've lost 30 pounds, and half way to goal.
  • chel, I had a huge up swing within the 170's so I won't be joining you anytime soon. However, it has come down some Keep up the good work

Kat, nice drop there keep it going

pinkalarmclock here's an early on 30LBS GONE

HIheart
  • Quote: chel, I had a huge up swing within the 170's so I won't be joining you anytime soon. However, it has come down some Keep up the good work

Kat, nice drop there keep it going

pinkalarmclock here's an early on 30LBS GONE

HIheart
    I'm sorry to hear that, weightloss not being linear is quite frustrating sometimes.

Usually when I go up it's false and I'll drop a lot the next week.

My weigh in day is tomorrow! I feel a little smaller but it's my TOM so who knows what the scale will say. I'm hoping 165ish
  • Happy Friday all!

I'm at 164.6 today and feeling good!

I love calorie counting! I am going to get some NYC pizza for lunch today!
  • chel I'm back down to 169.8 today let's hope I can keep it going Nice weigh in there
  • Quote: chel I'm back down to 169.8 today let's hope I can keep it going Nice weigh in there
    welcome back!

Omg I'm tired of being in the 160's, I really wanna be 149 so I can be overweight instead of obese!
  • love2b - hope you get to stay! Keep up the good work!

chel - you and me both (tired of the 160's)!

Yesterday I was determined to stick to Phase 1 of SBD for a few days to kick start me down to the 150's. I did very well eliminating bread/grains and fruit. This morning I weighed 162.2!
  • 160s is starting to kick my ***. I had a cheat day that brought me back up to 168.2 and I've been hanging there relentlessly. I even saw 169 on the scale today! So I'm taking some deep breaths and going to refocus myself to a better place. Going to take a small break this week from logging my calories and also concentrate more on fitness since that is my bigger goal. I'm also going to change my diet up, I've been eating the same stuff way too much.
  • New to this group, though I've been on 3FC for a while . . . I'm seriously excited to be at the lowest *actual* weight in years. I don't think this is an arbitrary bottom spike; I think I really weigh 161 lbs. Crazy feeling. My whole body feels different, even though I've just been doing this for about 10 days.

I'm still drinking a little red wine at night, but no sweets, no flour/grains/etc. I love eating salty foods, so this might be a good option for me for a while. I plan to eat a very small amount of home-made pound cake and whipped cream on my son's birthday. I have no idea if I'm even in ketosis, so I won't know if it pulls me out, but I'm pretty confident that I'll just pick up where I left off.

So far I have had very few cravings and am not hungry, which is amazing. Good luck to all!

Tags

weigh loss