Is there anybody out there?

• Hello peeps.

I've been wanting to check in for ages now, but haven't posted for one reason or another. I used to be quite a regular. I don't see many familiar faces- or much altogether!

Anybody object if I start a January thread?
  • 40s thread has been very quiet lately. Start a thread, let's try to get it going again!
  • Excellent! I'll do that!
  • I'm here, and trying to stay involved, because the support on 3FC really helped me lose weight the first time around. Actually, this was the ONLY place I could be open about my struggles with weight loss, because ever since I first became obese about 10 years ago, I have been ashamed about my weight. Here, I think because of the anonymity, I could speak freely with others who didn't judge me. I think I've been missing that support in keeping up the good fight, so it kind of feels good to admit that I have a problem keeping the weight off, and I hope to explore why.

FYI - I saw this article on the 3FC Facebook page - http://drspencer.com/anti-fat-shaming-is-not-coddling/
    Interesting read. I am going to start checking out the Facebook page, because maybe that's where a lot of people go. However, I won't be posting there because, as I said, the anonymity factor is the big reason I feel comfortable posting here, and you post under your real name on Facebook, and your friends see that you posted on the page - not so on this website.