12 pounds down!!

• So I've been hanging around this site for a few years now and I've always said that I need to lose weight. Well, my hubby and I decided that THIS is the year. We are both overweight (me definitely more than him) and that if we want to set good examples for our kids, then we need to lose weight.
    Since 1.9.16, I am officially down 12 lbs!!! We have been changing our diet and decreasing the amount of soda that we drink and drinking more water. We are also going to the gym daily (him in the morning before I go to work and me at night after the kids are in bed). My size 20 jeans are starting to get loose on me already (been wearing them since March) and I weigh almost what I weighed on 1.20.15. I am so happy!!!!
    I've set up 5 lb weight goals for me with no definitive date for each one. The only one I set a date for is my 30lb weight loss that I want to achieve before June 30.
  • Good job!
  • Down 20lbs as of today; 2.7lbs to go for my goal for the month; and 20 lbs to go for my goal by July.
  • Quote: Down 20lbs as of today; 2.7lbs to go for my goal for the month; and 20 lbs to go for my goal by July.
    Congratulations!
  • That's awesome!!!! You are totally going to need a new bathing suit this summer--I hope you are window shopping!!
  • Congratulations! My first goal is to lose about 10.7....to be under 350!