In love with the Happy Scale app!

• Wanted to share this free app with you guys, especially if you weigh yourselves everyday. (btw I'm in no way affiliated with them, I just thought it could be helpful for others)

The app is called Happy Scale. It takes weight fluxuations into account and it's able to give you an approximate true weight. My favourite features are a bit like what MyFitnessPal does, it gives you predictions of your next milestones and when you'll reach your goal weight.

I've only started using it this week so if you're an expert at it, please let me know how it works out for you
  • I love it too! :P
    Have been using it for years now, it's the best app for me! Glad you liked it. I did pay for the upgrade, but it was only like 2-3 weeks ago. It works great free too. Also, LOVE that you can choose the units (Kg, lbs, stone).
  • I absolutely love happy scale. I wouldn't be able to deal with these scale fluctuations without it. I paid for the upgrade so that I could choose my own prediction date, totally worth the $5.
  • I wish they had it for android.
  • Ooh, this sounds great!! Thanks for the tip I'm looking for something new to kickstart things, this might do the trick.
  • Are we sure it's accurate I've been using it for 2 weeks
  • Is it only available in the itunes store? I don't see it in the google play store.
  • Check out trendweight.com for those who don't have apple. It syncs to Fitbit and probably other programs. Similar features. It helps me see the "big picture."