Intro - Excited to Re-Join

• Hi, Everyone!

Are intros appropriate here? :-)

Back in 2009ish I was a member of this community. It was really a huge part of why I feel I was successful in losing weight. I went from 255-145 pounds, and I've been maintaining between 145-149 ever since (currently 149). I'm getting married in April, and I've been hoping to tone up and lose maybe 10 pounds to really feel great. Since this community was so helpful 7 years ago, I figured I should definitely find my account again; problem is, I can't remember or retrieve my username. So here I am.

Thanks for reading, looking forward to sharing with and supporting you all!

If this lets me, posting a pic of me at 255, 145, and now - 149 but a tiny bit older :-)

• Hello there Waves11! Wow, what a great transformation, and I must say I am so happy and inspired to hear about you maintaining succesfully as well! Thank you for sharing that! See you around the feathers, you're going to be smashing at your wedding no matter what, that's for sure.
  • Quote: Hi, Everyone!

Are intros appropriate here? :-)

Back in 2009ish I was a member of this community. It was really a huge part of why I feel I was successful in losing weight. I went from 255-145 pounds, and I've been maintaining between 145-149 ever since (currently 149). I'm getting married in April, and I've been hoping to tone up and lose maybe 10 pounds to really feel great. Since this community was so helpful 7 years ago, I figured I should definitely find my account again; problem is, I can't remember or retrieve my username. So here I am.

Thanks for reading, looking forward to sharing with and supporting you all!

If this lets me, posting a pic of me at 255, 145, and now - 149 but a tiny bit older :-)
    Hi there and welcome back! Those pictures are amazing! I too am slimming down for my wedding but I have a bit more time (2017). I too want to move to a muscle building phase soon.
  • Welcome and congratulations on your upcoming nuptials!