A towel: NSV who would have thought

• Ok, it's something you do hundreds of times in the year. You get out of the shower or tub, you grab your towel and you wrap it around yourself to do the other readying of the day. Today I noticed that I could wrap more under my arm and my hip wasn't sticking out in nice upside down V. WOOT! I have more towel these days which means perhaps this is all starting to come together. Enjoy the feeling of a smaller body in the same size towel! I still have a ways to go, but I will take the NSV as I get them.
  • That is a pretty cool NSV. I like it when daily surprises about your new and improved body occur! I will look forward to the towel wrapping all the way around me.
  • Nice! Good work!
  • That's such a great NSV!! Nice work

Losing inches feels amazing. I had a similar one a few years ago when I realized how much less time shaving my legs took

Congrats!
  • That's such a cool NSV! The NSVs are the best, really make the progress feel more solid. Enjoy feeling great, you deserve it!
  • I remember that NSV, I was so excited. Congratulations!
  • Congratulations! How cool!
  • that is such awesome news ... fellow cheesehead! I can picture exactly what you are talking about. It's the little things in life, that mean so much!! Keep up the good hard work!
  • Thats so awesome! CONGRATS!!!