It's Time . . .

• I've visited here before and resolved that I would lose the weight. Well, I did not follow through. So, I'm here today with a new determination to lose the weight for myself, my husband, and my children. I've set some mini goals and my long term goal. I'd like to renew myself this year in mind and body. I'll be checking in to keep myself on track.
  • cinlo! I love to see messages like this. I'm one of those "it's never too late and started over dozens of times" kind of gals but I don't give up Your attitude is spot on and you have lots of great motivators so I do hope you make yourself a regular on these threads. Were a supportive and understanding group and you will find little to no judgment because we've all "been there, done that" so it doesn't make any kind of sense to bring others down

Love, love, love that you have both mini and major goals in mind. Inch by inch as they say!

And please don't think that if you fall off the tracks or lose focus you shouldn't come here. Keep posting and don't be a stranger. When we feel least successful is when we need the support of others !

Welcome again and Happy New Year and YOU!
  • Hi Cinlo,

It's great you have new goals for the new year.

Your post - I could have written!
    Good luck - I'm determined too - It's time for me too
  • I'm so glad you posted this. I've been up the last few hours thinking about exactly the things you posted about. It's time for me to start over. I need to live a long healthy life for my kids, hubby, and family.....not to mention MYSELF!
    Fresh start, new day, short doable goals. I'm ready.
  • Yeay! way to go! I like that you posted this right before the end of the year, beating the January 1st rush!! I believe that if you resolve to act before convention... you are more likely to succeed because it feels more real and more self-determined! Welcome!
  • I can completely relate. You can do it this time!
  • i am starting again today..trying to do in steps..first step..get off the pop