Newbie and question!!

• Hello fellow BEACH goers!!! My name is Kimberly, and I am VERY new to the beach. I am a WW champ (or so I say!!) and now I am on the 2nd leg of my journey. I am a wahm of THREE all under 6.

ANYHOO, I have a QUICKIE question as I am doing my GROCERY shopping for my PHASE I...I start on MONDAY and am really nervous/excited!!

Laughing COW cheese: Weight Watchers counts each WEDGE as 1point. REGARDLESS it being the LIGHT or the REGULAR. Hubby and I just went to COSTCO and bought the 3 pack of REGULAR and I am hoping against hope that I can use this during my PHASE I and not have to buy the light.

I would figure that if WW says they are the same POINTS...then they should be the same for South Beach, but I dont want to start on the wrong foot....Anyone have an answer for me??

I look forward to joining you all on the daily thread, thanks in advance for your help!!
  • First of all WELCOME! We're glad to see you join us on The Beach. Looking forward to seeing you on the daily as well. Please feel free to start a new thread for any questions.

I don't remember how WW actually figures the points but do know that sometimes lite and regular come out the same. On this plan low fat cheese is what you should be eating, I'm afraid. Maybe you can swap your purchase for the lighter version. The light version is just as creamy and yummy as the full-fat.

Sorry this isn't the answer you hoped for but...

I love your short-term goal!
  • If you can, return them for the "ones" that you really don't want. Give that a try.

Low Fat is the WO the Beach.

Let us know what the difference tastes like.

We don't get that brand here!

Lady