LOTS of pictures - 155 -> 125 + 10 months of maintenance

• Hello! I used these forums a lot last year when I was losing, but haven't been on in a while.

I started losing weight in January 2014, at a starting weight of 155 and 32% body fat. I had some interruptions in my life after that, but got back on the horse a few months later, and in June I added some fitness stuff to my routines.

By January 1, 2015, I was down to my final goal of 125. Since then, I have maintained my weight (this morning I weighed in at 123.8) and continued to work out regularly, so I've built muscle, lost inches, and lost a dress size since hitting goal. I'm now at around 20-22% body fat.

Before- August 2014 - ~155 lbs

Before - December 2014 - 155 lbs, in a size 10 dress

After - July 2015 - 125 lbs, in a size 2 dress

After - July 2015

After - October 2015

Taken before my first-ever workout in June 2014

One year later, in June 2015.

Its been quite a journey, and of course it never really ends (maintenance forever!) but its been so fun too, and I've had a lot of experiences that I wouldn't have ever had otherwise. I am so happy I made this change, and I refuse to go back.

I'll try to check this forum periodically in the next few weeks to respond to any questions

• Underanalysis You look awesome! It must feel great to be at goal weight!
  • Quote:

Underanalysis You look awesome! It must feel great to be at goal weight!
    Thanks Vickie! Its awesome to not only be at this weight but to have maintained it for so long. This is the smallest and the fittest I've been since I was 12. I was a size 10 by 8th grade so even with vanity sizing adjustments this is a big leap.

As a kid, I couldn't run with my classmates or climb trees or do even one sit-up. Now I can run 2 miles without stopping, do pull-ups, and do 50 sit-ups easily.
  • Great job, and congrats on achieving your goal!!
  • Wow what a transformation! I hope you remind yourself of how awesome you are every day
  • Fantastic! I'm so jealous of your pretty arms! NO batwings!
  • Thanks for sharing - this is really inspiration for me because we have similar stats. I hit 151 on Christmas and 31% body fat, and I'd like to get to about 20% body fat, which will be a body weight of 120-125. I love seeing how you look! You look great!
  • I have the nearly the same goal as you. These pictures are beautiful and inspiring. Thanks for sharing.
  • Awesome, you look great! Congrats on meeting your goal!!!!!!
  • This is so so inspiring!! You go!
  • You look great!
  • You look awesome
  • Really not bad photos. As a professional photographer and connoisseur of bright photos, I would change the angle a little and add brightness to the photos. This article has simple and good recommendations on how to take great nature photos, but I think that if you apply them to other photos, it will turn out great.