What are you eating today, Ipeeps? Fall 2015

You're on Page 1 of 4
Go to
  • The other thread reached 500 posts plus so we'll start a new one! Here's the link to the old thread:
    http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/idea...er-2015-a.html

IPP1 W41 D287
    B IP plain omelet, 2 egg whites, coach approved 1 T go veggie mozzarella cheese (I don't drink milk), collagen powder
    L .5 c cucumber wedges, 1 cup raw broccoli, IP Salt & Vinegar crisps
    D 6 oz Sweet and Sour Salmon with .5 c sauteed bell tri color peppers, 2 cup steamed broccoli
    S IP vanilla pudding
  • Hi y'all - Happy November!
    I think I'm a perpetual rebooter at this point, but I keep trying... those "last 10" are a beast (my ticker is lying - I have about 7 pounds to go unless I just call it already). Anyway meal-planning helps me a lot.

Phase 1, alternative products

B - HealthSmart plain pancake mix with cauliflower added, WF syrup
    L - ProtiDiet chili with peppers and mushrooms added.
    S - Mexican hot chocolate (chocolate RTD warmed up with cinnamon and a pinch of cayenne pepper)
    D - Tofu and broccoli stir-fry
  • I'm starting P2 today.

B: coffee w/ WF creamer; Quest shake w/ spinach
    L: lettuce salad w/ 4 oz. deli turkey and 1 c. cucumber, WF dressing
    D: 8 oz. orange chicken; 2 c. cauliflower stir fried rice
    S: Quest bar or WLS pudding
  • Quote: I'm starting P2 today.

B: coffee w/ WF creamer; Quest shake w/ spinach
    L: lettuce salad w/ 4 oz. deli turkey and 1 c. cucumber, WF dressing
    D: 8 oz. orange chicken; 2 c. cauliflower stir fried rice
    S: Quest bar or WLS pudding
    Congratulations, HereIStand!!!
  • Baked Meatballs
    I am having a craving for meat as I haven't eaten meat 2 of last 3 weeks. And, I have not eaten red meat - I usually don't eat red meat so I am taking this as I sign my body needs it.

B: Quest Chocolate Cookie
    L: IP Chicken Soup with 2 c Crumbled Cauliflower
    S: IP BBQ Crisps
    D: 6 oz Baked Meatballs with 2 c Broccoli and 1 tsp olive oil
    S; Healthsmart Hot Chocolate

Baked Meatball Recipe from Ideallyyou.com
    I'm using below recipe as 3 Servings
    Ingredients:
    1 pound lean ground beef
    2 tsp dry minced onion
    ½ tsp garlic powder
    1-2 eggs
    ½ tsp sea salt
    ¼ tsp pepper
    Other seasonings to taste

Directions:
    Mix all ingredients together in a large bowl, mix should not be too wet, start with 1 egg if too dry add the second, shape meat into golf size balls, place on baking sheet with sides bake at 375⁰ for 15-20 minutes until meatballs are cooked through.

Update on above recipe
    2 eggs make mixture too wet. Use 1 egg or even possibly 1/2 egg and if you need more then add the other 1/2.
    However, I am going to adjust recipe for next time. I wish I would have thought of this before I made 3 servings.
    I am going to take the Proti-Thin Parisian bread and put it through the food processor and use that as bread crumbs for my meatballs next time. I believe if I do that, I will need the 2 eggs. I think that will give it more flavor. Plus, next time I will add Parsley flakes and possibly some additional seasonings - perhaps an Italian blend.
  • B- RTD Mango drink (totally addicted to these!)
    L- Choc Chip Pancake, salad w/mixed veggies
    D- 3 eggs w/spinach
    S- Cinnamon Apple crunchy things - YUM
  • Greek Chicken, Apple Pie Filling
    B: Quest Chocolate Powder baked into Cookie
    L: IP Chicken Soup with 2 c steamed cauliflower added to make like chicken rice soup
    S: IP BBQ Crisps
    D: Greek chicken cooked in a slower cooker. First time using a slower cooker! 2 c zucchini - made Faux Apple Crisp without the crisp.
    Dinner was amazing. My mouth was watering all day thinking about it, and it was as good as expected. I swear to you I thought I was eating apple pie filling - the zucchini was so sweet!
    I doctored the Faux Apple Crisp recipe and included Torani Caramel syrup, apple extract, imitation butter extract with apple pie spice. What a treat!
    S: Healthsmart Hot Chocolate

Update on the meatball recipe above...I made the meatballs again and did what I said I was going to do...I used the Proti thin or Proti Diet (don't remember which brand) Parisian Bread and ground up in food processor and used as bread crumbs. Very good and needed the eggs especially because I made it with ground turkey the 2nd time vs ground beef as I did the 1st time.

I just have to say making such recipes could not be easier! I don't have a lot of patience and not a whole lot was needed for these recipes. Very easy! Slow cooker is my new favorite kitchen appliance.
  • *grumble grumble* :)
    Today I'm eating an IP pre-made shake, a salad (lettuce, mushrooms, cucumber, smoked salmon) and dinner is TBD.

I'm having one of those days where every single bite of what I eat just makes me frown. I'm feeling really resentful that I have to even deal with this and I think that mentality is making my food taste gross. lol

I have these days (or even moments) where I just don't want to eat because anything healthy tastes gross. I'd rather binge on cake.

I just needed to get that out of my system. Thank you for listening all you lovely IP-ers!
  • IP with some alts PI W46 Day 323 (I think)
    B Syntrax Nectar Cappuccino drink milk with my coffee, boiled egg
    L 1 cup each steamed broccoli and cauliflower, Healthwise Cream of Broccoli soup
    D 6 oz baked fish, 2 cup steamed broccoli, small free salad
    S IP Vanilla Crispy bar
  • wow I haven't posted here in a month. Probably because most of what I ate wasn't IP. I basically have a mild binge-eating disorder and I have gained ~7 pounds from my lowest weight.

I'm back on track now, hopefully to lose "just a few" before the holidays. My goal is to begin 2016 without weight loss resolutions, just eating healthy resolutions and exercise resolutions

Phase 1 alternative products
    B - HealthSmart oatmeal with 0.5 c. chayote "apples"
    L - ProtiDiet chili with 1 c. bell pepper added
    S - "Mexican hot chocolate" (chocolate RTD heated up with cinnamon and a pinch of cayenne pepper)
    D - TBD - protein either grilled salmon or tofu, 1.5 c. zoodles with WF garlic herb pasta sauce and 1 c. IP-compliant veggie soup (cabbage, celery, kale, tomato, spinach, green beans)
  • IP with some alts PI W46 Day 324 (I think)
    B Syntrax Nectar Cappuccino drink milk with my coffee
    L Subway chopped veggie delite salad, 1 cup raw broccoli, Healthwise BBQ crisps
    D 8 oz baked chicken, mixed greens salad, 2 cup sauteed zuchini
    S IP coconut choc bar
  • EmmaD: I've always loved Mexican chocolate. I used to doctor up the IP Dark Chocolate pudding mix with lots of cinnamon & chili powder. It makes it sort of not bad tasting, lol.
    Liana
  • IP with alts PI W47 Day 331 (I think)
    L 1 boiled egg, Proti diet BBQ crisps, 1 cup cucumber wedges
    D stir fry of 6 oz pork tenderloin with 3 cups worth red cabbage, mushrooms, bell pepper, bok choy, mixed greens salad
    S Quest White Chocolate Raspberry protein bar
  • Quote: IP with alts PI W47 Day 331 (I think)
    L 1 boiled egg, Proti diet BBQ crisps, 1 cup cucumber wedges
    D stir fry of 6 oz pork tenderloin with 3 cups worth red cabbage, mushrooms, bell pepper, bok choy, mixed greens salad
    S Quest White Chocolate Raspberry protein bar
    Way to go!! You are a rock star!!
  • IP with an alt PI W47 Day 334 (I think)
    B IP Peach Mango RTD
    L 1 boiled egg, Kays Naturals Parmesan crisps, 1 cup cucumber wedges, 1 cup raw broccoli
    D 6oz broiled swaii, 1 cup sauteed kale, 1 cup steamed cauliflower
    S IP Brownie with 2 T WF caramel dip