Foods you love!

You're on Page 2 of 3
Go to
  • Quote: macaroni cheese (drools) especially with bacon is awesome

Hmmm with ketchup
  • Cheese, cheese, cheese and more cheese. Especially on crackers that have flavor and crunch. With summer sausage and great mustard. Recipe for disaster!
  • Quote: Hmmm with ketchup

maybe.....
  • Quote: Hmmm with ketchup

I can't believe I found someone else who likes ketchup on Mac and Cheese! I'm of English descent, maybe that's why. My Slovak husband thinks I'm nuts and actually has me to the point that I'm embarrased to do it in public! But at home, yum, it's a whole different story!
  • Today my favorite food is turkey and stuffing.

Happy Turkey Day everyone!
  • Quote: I can't believe I found someone else who likes ketchup on Mac and Cheese! I'm of English descent, maybe that's why. My Slovak husband thinks I'm nuts and actually has me to the point that I'm embarrased to do it in public! But at home, yum, it's a whole different story!

You are obviously a lady with fine taste. Next time you are having mac n cheese with hubby slop half a bottle of ketchup on
  • I'm really loving zoodles with marinara sauce and Parmesan cheese. Yum.
  • Quesadillas are one of my favorites. I used to order them all the time any time we'd go out to eat. I really miss them *sigh*
  • In agreeance with pp's macaroni & cheese is definitely up there too
  • I love steaks. A quality beef, medium rare with a lot of roasted vegetables and some red wine sauce... I'm in heaven. And I don't mind some baked goat's cheese on top of that steak either.
  • Cheese! Couldn't live without it.
    But chocolate too.

Also love pasta in every form, steak, roast dinners, seafood, but I also love a wide variety of veg too. Especially the squash, pumpkin family.
  • I could die for good marzipan
  • I hate to say this, but I`m nuts about pizza!
  • I like fish a lot!) salmon and Grilled Sea Bream/
  • Nothing better than home made hummus and some warm fresh baguette