Im Back

• About 8 years ago I used this site to encourage me to loose weight. I was able to loose 40lbs last time and accredit a lot of it to keeping encouraged through this site. Today, 8 years later I am back and post baby looking to shed the weight again. This time I need to loose a bit more then last time but am ready for the challenge. So hello again and here we go!
  • Yesterday was a good first day. I had a salad for lunch and a low calorie spaghetti dish that I pulled online. Then today for lunch I made a low calorie couscous/chicken salad. To be honest these low calorie meals are quite tastey. I also was able to make time to go for an hour walk yesterday. I slept like a baby and already feel better. I know this is going to be a long haul but the worst day is day one and I have to say it was pretty fabulous.
  • I lost 2.8 lbs already! YAY!
  • BACK, Meldogml! This really is a great site for helping one to stay on track, so I'm glad you came back! The October "Chicks Up for a Challenge" threads are going to be starting up very soon, if you want to jump in with both feet! Congrats on being 2.8 lbs down already! Keep going! Good luck!
  • 11 down
    Yay thank you! Yes I am happy to be back and on my weight loss journey once again. So far I have been having great success. Down 11lbs so far!
  • Way to go Day one sounds delicious for you, and good luck! I know you can do it cause you've done it before.
  • Down 17lbs so far!!!!!!!! 5lbs from my 1st mini goal...onederland!
  • Progress. Got a ways to go!

• Hopefully I can post my goal soon in mini goals!
  • Welcome back Mel
    Good luck on your goals
  • Way to go on your weight loss so far!!
  • Quote: Progress. Got a ways to go!
    More progress! 10s are getting loose. Workin on those 8s!