Just Starting

• I am on day 4 of my first experience with Medifast. I am feeling so tired during the day, and it takes all of my energy to keep my eyes open at work in the afternoon. Does the fatigue go away?

Thanks for any information and advice for a first-timer.
  • The Fatigue does go away. Unfortunately it may take a month or 2. I now have alot of energy. Hardly ever take naps and hard to fall asleep at night.
  • hi Folks,
    How are you doing...

Day one for me
  • Everyone is different. I had issues the first week, but after that I gradually felt better. Now I have lots of energy.
  • The tired feeling has finally subsided, and now, for the most part, I just feel excited. 2 weeks down and am in a good spot.
  • I have been on the program for about three weeks and am really pleased so far. I am down 12 pounds and am expecting my next shipment today. I have also amped up my exercise routine, so I am sure that has a lot to do with it.

How is everyone else doing? I would love for more people to comment/respond. I get a lot of motivation from reading other people's thoughts, about their experiences, etc.
  • hi!

I'm just starting as well. Wanted to say hello!
  • Hi!!
    I started MF on 8/2, and have lost almost 30 pounds. I have been totally off plan for two weeks...kinda just fallen off the wagon, so to speak. I'm picking back up today, and was looking for friends. I'm halfway there - no quitting now!!

Will be glad to get to know each of you and share your successes!