Forgetting snack packet

• Hi Everyone,

It's been pretty busy here (we are moving) and I just realized that for the last two days I've forgotten my evening "snack" packet. I went to bed early the first night because I was so exhausted, and then yesterday I was working on a project and I guess I forgot. I only realized when I went to write down my intake today. I know not eating enough can slow our losses, but is there any thing I should do now (besides not forgetting again?).

Thanks!
  • I'm jealous

A day or two shouldn't hurt. Sounds like you have been extremely busy. One thing not to forget are your supplements, salt, and water!
  • When I was moving I forgot my snack packs for a couple of days too. I also forgot to take some of my supplements (which was not good). I had some really bad bruises from forgetting my potassium. Lesson learned!
  • Thanks for the replies! Glad to know I didn't do any permanent damage.

I will definitely make sure I get the supplements in though!
  • StormyS I forgot my snack packet for the first 13 days of my restart. My losses were still good, but my second week in, my losses weren't as high as I was expecting. I think it was a combination of missing the snack packet and TOM. We'll see what this next week brings.
  • Quote: StormyS I forgot my snack packet for the first 13 days of my restart. My losses were still good, but my second week in, my losses weren't as high as I was expecting. I think it was a combination of missing the snack packet and TOM. We'll see what this next week brings.
    Hope the weigh in goes well this week!