Weekly Weigh-in 12

You're on Page 8 of 13
Go to
  • I too am an addict to that lump of metal (or plastic) most of us keep in the bathroom. My morning routine is up out of bed, use the facilities and jump on the scales, how pathetic is that. I had to buy new scales recently and Ray was adamant I got quiet ones as the olds ones beeped when I turned them on and he was sick of hearing it every morning. Wish I could give it up, good for your Amanda, think I would cry if Ray took the hammer to mine.

Was a boozy Suzy last night, although me and Linda didn't drink as much wine as we usually do when we get together. Have the munches this morning, always do after drinking too much. HAve hopefully got it out of my system now and I can spend the rest of today being an to make up for it.
  • Hi Dinki and Welcome to the Funny Farm Congratulations on your progress so far

Chris i can't wait until my clothes are dropping off of me think i'll have to give up the choc's if i want that to happen

Carol i do the same in the morning but i don't have a beeping scale just a one and i get on mine about 3 times to see what lies it tells me and if the lies agree
  • Am not going to be able to get to WW tomorrow night, forgot Sean had a birthday party to go to, this is turnign into a nightmare !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!, haven't been weighed offically for a fortnight, will need to make sure I get there on Wednesday
  • Well it is done - Nigel has put the scales ontop of the kitchen cupboard where I can't reach them!

It's wierd walking into the bathroom and the scales not being there - there is no way I could stick to this monthly weigh in if the scales were in front of my face taunting me!

Amanda xx
  • Carol...if you don't weigh-in on Wednesday me thinks the word "Avoidance" might spring to mind

Amanda Good Job Nigel now don't you dare come back and tell us that you got a ladder and got them down before the month is up
  • Hi all,
    This is my first post in the weigh in thread - probably because I don't own a set of scales. There are some at work but as I only work occasionally I don't get to weigh in too often.
    Anyway, my new healthy lifestle is stillin it's infancy - after a false start, I have been at it for 3 weeks now, and am feeling pretty good about things my MIL brought me penguins, jaffa cakes and Walkers S&V crisps back from UK and they are proving hard to resist : I've promised myself a penguin on Saturday and a jaffa cake everyday.

love

Pol

SW 111kg
    CW 108kg
    GW 88kg for the triathlon
  • Well I did put one pund on (despite beig TOM when I usually lose). I guess it is down to the cooked breakfasts I have been having at work. Oh dear!. Also my friend sabotaged my diet yesterday with warm quiche and trifle! Twisted my arm she did! I am off to a Greek restaurant tonight so it is not looking hopeful for next Monday's weigh in.
  • Hi Peoples,
    Well I stuck to plan, apart from the naughty dinner on Saturday (friend in cris dinner) and I have lost Yes another two pounds gone.....Am a happy camper cos hopefully now I'll get out of this slump or plateau as it's called and these pounds will keep on coming off.
    Good luck to all who still have to weigh in.
  • Hey Chris thats Great!!
  • weighed in on Monday night and gained a pound - nobodys fault but mine
  • Never mind Carol, there's always next week!

Love Amanda xx
  • Hello to everyone.
    I weighed on Monday, full of optimism as I was actually feeling thinner, but ended up gutted as I have not shifted any of the five pounds I gained after my steroid injection. I know I have not been a complete angel but I have been good and would have been happy to have lost one....two or three would have been even better.This is the first time that I have not lost any of the gained since I started and I am SO disappointed. I cannot say I have lost two stone anymore.

Help!!
  • Not to worry Teel - steroids do make you put on weight. Maybe next week you will be able to do a "lap of honour". That's the worst thing when you think you have lost and...nope!
  • Cheer up Teel..you can still say that you've lost 2st..it just would'nt be true hope that cheers you up a bit

Hey Carol..could've been worse it'll be better next week!
  • Good thought cat90!!!!

Now , how much weight did you say you have lost??