Weekly Weigh-in 12

You're on Page 11 of 13
Go to
  • I've lost a pound!!....
    I've lost a pound!!....
    AT LAST I've lost a pound!
  • Quote:
    Originally posted by Smiling Sal
    will post a weight once I manage to unearth the scales from a mountain of washing currently piled on top
    I agree with Cat90, best place for it....however, Just out of interest Carol.....how much did it weigh?????

Teel you clever girl Well done, give your scales a pat on the back, treat them the pride of place in the bathroom!! lol
  • Well Done Teel you'll soon be back to your "2st lost" weight
  • Well done Teel, I gained it for you. Weighed in 14 stone 11.5lbs (207.5lbs) last night, a 2.25lb gain. Definately too much wine and good living while I was away.

Should have weighed the laundry instead would probably have been lighter.

Next week I will have a loss
  • Down 2lbs this week
  • Well done Teel and Cathy on your losses...you are fandabidozi! Absolute angels you must be. Well done well done well done. Keep up the good work.
  • Yeaaaah, well done Teel and Cathy!

Amanda xx
  • Down 2.5lbs this week, am a happy chappy
  • Woohoo Well Done Carol
  • That's the way we like it Carol, well done to you luv. What a super duper loss
  • HI girls, well I'm not surprised that I didn't lose this week after some of my binges on and off through the week, but I am surprised that I didn't gain! So it's def back on track...must remember there's not long now until the 16 Nov if I want to make that goal...
    Def a curves day today too, might have to swim there though as it's chucking it down....
    Have fun at work today Cathy Good luck to future weighiners....that must be a new word I've just invented hey?
  • Future Weighiner here to report that i've gained my 2lbs back only myself to blame and those delicious Chocolate Werthers from last weekend..i've been good the last 2 days so can't blame work.
  • Oh too bad, Cat90, never mind too much...that pound I had waited so long to lose came back this week so I feel as if I have lost all motivation but not a single ounce. The thing that frightens me most is that I will be stuck as I have been for ages and then I will simply start to pile the weight back on lump by lump. Why is it SO easy to put weight back on when it takes me four times as long to lose it in the first place???
  • Hey Teel we've got to hang in there try not to think like that as hard as it might be i wish i was at work because i just want to keep eating today i keep looking in the cupboard but nothing is taking my fancy i've already had butter on my toast and a couple of shortbread biscuits so i'd better behave I'm going to find something decent to watch and get on my treadmill
  • Hang on Teel, I am exactly the same, one weekend of completely and utterly over doing it and I can guarantee a gain tonight.