~*Haunting for Halloween 2015 Challenge*~

You're on Page 2 of 2
Go to
  • Week 7 Charts everyone!

Overall Chart:

If you still want to join the challenge then please go to the first post for the rules + the link to the spreadsheet! If you were already part of the challenge but your information is gone, it's because you haven't weighed in for more than 2 weeks. If you want back in the challenge, please ask me to re-add you to the spreadsheet.
  • Week 8 Charts everyone!

Overall Chart:

• Me
    I've joined! This is an awesome idea!
  • Quote: I've joined! This is an awesome idea!
    Hey! Since this is the last week of this challenge, I will be closing join-ups. Sorry about that! But PLEASE come and join us in the next spreadsheet challenge leading up to Christmas Click here to join!
  • I just used the Data off my fitness pal but that's ok
  • Thanks for understanding!
  • Here it is…the results!! Due to lack of participation, I will be discontinuing the challenge from the 30-Something forum. However I do run this challenge in the Chicks Up for a Challenge forum, so please join me over there! I hope you will continue to join me in my next challenge: -->Delicious for Christmas 2015!<--

First of all a disclaimer – The top 3 overall winners will receive the overall awards. After that I will choose the next person in line for a winner of the sub-forum awards. This is so more people get to win shiny badges, I hope you all understand!

The Gold Pumpkin Award Goes to:
    alsten02

Starting Weight: 268.8 lbs
    Halloween Weight: 234.6 lbs
    Total lbs Lost: 34.2 lbs
    % Weight Loss: 12.72%

The Silver Ghost Award Goes to:
    leopardspots

Starting Weight: 201.8 lbs
    Halloween Weight: 179.4 lbs
    Total lbs Lost: 22.4 lbs
    % Weight Loss: 11.10%

The Bronze Bat award goes to:
    HaveDogWillDiet

Starting Weight: 191 lbs
    Halloween Weight: 170 lbs
    Total lbs Lost: 21 lbs
    % Weight Loss: 10.99%

A huge congratulations to all of our winners!! I’m not done handing out badges just yet, because some of you weighed in every single week of this challenge. Staying accountable is one of the most important aspects to weight loss, and you should be commended for that effort.

Here are our Haunting for Halloween 2015 Finishers!

Curvynotlumpy
    Dottington
    love2b150
    PurpleJ
    Riestrella

Finally, let's take a look at the measurements challenge, look at all those inches lost!!

I will PM all the winners with their BB code to put their badges in their signature. I hope you’ll wear them with pride! See you next year!!

Final Charts:

Overall Chart: