11 Pounds This month! 111 pounds total!

• Eleven Pounds this month! Now trying to weigh in once month- did cheat sneak a look-had lost 8 pds half way thru month and now another 3 to make 11 total. Feeling #1 today with all those ones in a row I actually ate more this month. I'm still eating mindfully on The Gabriel Method but realized I was eating more quantity wise. But I also took up swimming at the lake once or twice a week this last month-figure that's why I'm hungrier.
    I lost more this month than the last 2 months-Think I'll keep doing what I'm doing
    I also have revved up my visualizations this last month, more than ever. I joined The Gabriel Method Support group and there are dozens of them on there for free (there is a monthly fee after the 1st Mo. I was given free) And I did a few of my own backed up with Theta brainwave music to use in the tub. It's unreal how much these visualizations have helped me-I just keep finding myself reaching for healthier food choices right out of the blue- find myself wanting to move my body more-I never did that before
    So made it thru 10th month and looking forward to this next. Headed over to join the 180's group. Woo-Hoo!
  • WoooHooo!!! Great job!
  • Great job! You must feel so proud of your self... Here's to good health!
  • You are amazing... Great job! And you have every reason to feel good and proud!
  • Oh my word!!! That's FANTASTIC!!!
  • Nice!!! Congrats!
  • Awesome job, keep up the great work!
  • That's an astonishing amount of weight to lose, and to speed it up as you go along is also pretty special. well done!
  • What a great achievement, very inspiring xx
  • Fantastic loss, this month and in your journey! Inspiring stuff, good luck with the monthly weighing.
  • BIG congratulations! That is really amazing - I hope I can do half as well as you this month, you're an inspiration.
  • Go, Fairy, Go!
  • Wow, congratulations!!
  • That is awesome Fairy, well done!!! Keep it up, you're doing brilliantly! I hope to be where you are one day.