I'm logging my Journey to Onederland, here we go!

You're on Page 30 of 30
Go to
  • I wanted to do a quick update - Today we found out our baby's gender during the anatomy scan, it's a bouncing baby girl!! I squealed when I found out we are both so happy with the news. That said, I weighed in naked on 6/4 And was 282.2 but today I wanted to weigh in at the hospital (they weren't going to weigh me I requested it) and it jumped to 287.7 yikes! Lol I know weigh gain is a part of my pregnancy journey but I promise I will work off this weight after my little muffin arrives. For her sake and mine, she deserves a mom who can keep up with her, as I've tried to do with my partner's 3 year old. Before I was pregnant and earlier in my pregnancy I would run around the park with him, even at 260+ lbs. And this little princess deserves that.
  • Have A Nice Day!
  • Hi Candidcamster. I see your pregnancy is moving right along. It's a girl! How exciting. I am you are still doing well and healthy, and the baby is, too.
  • It's been a long time, but I am back! Please allow me to reintroduce myself, you can call me Cam, I'm a 36 year old new mom (my daughter is 9 days old today), I'm breast feeding and using formula. I've amazingly lost 30+ lbs. Post partum, my weight before giving birth was over 300 (last count between 308-311) and my current weight is 275.6. I developed preeclampsia near the very end of my pregnancy I have pcos and was induced at 40 weeks and 1 day, delivered at 40 weeks and 3 days.

My highest known weight was 350, I came to 3fc over 4 years ago along with using mfp I went on to lose 92.4 lbs., from 301.6 to 209.2, from a 24/26 to 14 misses/15 juniors.
    I'm currently unable to exercise because of postpartum restrictions but I do have control over what I put into my body. My weakness these days are sweets, namely soda pop and bakery treats.

Not sure of the calories but today I've had 2 cabs of soda (Pepsi and cherry 7 up), 2 Turkey, cheese and miracle whip sandwiches, a Reese peanut butter cup, and a drumstick cooked in the airfryer along with a Hawaiian bun by Sara Lee.

current goals -
    268 by January 1, 2019
    tba lol
    I'm a former vegetarian, but went back to meat when I'd planned to get wls earlier this year (prior to learning of my pregnancy).
    Would love accountability partners.
  • Good to see you back, Cam! Hope you and your baby girl are doing great! Congratulations!
  • Hi Wannabehealthy, it's great to be back, thank you. My little chica and I are doing well, we are still working on the sleep and breast feeding stuff. Today I had 10 wings from a place called Big City Wings, another Hawaiian roll from Sara Lee, Turkey, cheese and mayo sandwich, a few 40 calorie popsicles, 2 sodas (I know, I know)Not exactly health food but it could be worse.
    My weight was 274 point something, I'm still losing postpartum it seems, no complaints. About to do some housework and pump some milk before she wakes up. Ttys
  • Cam on the birth on Your Baby Girl! What did You name her? Back! Good Luck on Your Weight Loss.
  • Hi Vickie, thank You! Her name is Alexandra, we call her Ally. Today's weight is 271, I'm breastfeeding which helps with weight loss. My eating hasn't been fabulous, I'm proud I had an apple yesterday lol. I'm still struggling with making smarter choices, I know I can do better.
  • That's a beautiful name. This is a hard time of the Year to diet. I'm struggling some too. Good Luck this week. Maybe, we will both have a better week.
  • VickieLou thank you, I hope things are you going well for you, I can't believe it's been so long since my last post. I am 278.6, I can kinda blame Thanksgiving, but my eating has been poor but getting better.
  • HOLY CRAP! I kept trying to check in on you and then I stopped being on this site for a while. I decided to get on today and look for your thread to see if you re-materialized and WHOA! you were pregnant and I missed so much bc now you are a MOM!!!!!! CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!! I envy you so much. I am still looking for the right guy, but I think I still have a lot of work to do on myself emotionally before I can finally get the right guy to see the good vibe I'm trying to put in the universe. I did the egg freezing thing in Sept and hope that it'll buy me some time, but it's funny how the world works. You thought you would have trouble getting pregnant and now you're a MOMMY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE IT! So happy for you