July Weight Loss Challenge

You're on Page 2 of 24
Go to
  • I want to give this a go, I am doing this journey on my own this time and can use some cheering on!

Goal is to get into 240's, since I hit 259 for the first time today. So 10 lbs.
  • Yay! to all the newcomers and to those who are coming back again this month! Thank you Joy for once again for putting this challenge together! I am going for 6 lbs. I'll post my starting weight tomorrow. Woohoo! Let's do this!

• SW: 202.4 CW: 202 (-.4) GW: 192.4 ( -10 lbs.)

1. 202.4
    2. No weigh in.
    3. No weigh in.
    4. 202.4
    5. No weigh in.
    6. 203.6 (+1.2)
    7. 202.4
    8. 202.2 (-.2)
    9. No weigh in.
    10. 201.8 (-.6)
    11. 202.2 (-.2)
    12. 202.2 (-.2)
    13. No weigh in. Out of town.
    14. No weigh in. Out of town.
    15. No weigh in. Out of town.
    16. No weigh in. Out of town.
    17. No weigh in. Out of town.
    18. 204.2 (+1.8)
    19. 204.2 (+1.8)
    20. 204 (+1.6)
    21. 203.6 (+1.2)
    22. No weigh in.
    23. 202.8 (+.4)
    24. 201.6 (-.8)
    25. 200.4 (-2) Almost to Onderland!
    26. No weigh in.
    27. 202.8 (+.4)
    28. 201 (-1.4)
    29. 199.8 (-2.6) ONDERLAND!
    30. No weigh in. Out of town.
    31. 202 (-.4) Out of town and off plan for two days!

Total Weight Loss: I only lost -.2 Lbs because I was out of town for two days and off plan. But I did reach Onderland on 7/29/2015. So I'm happy about that. Good Luck, Everyone!

• Quote: YAY!!! Glad you joined! Typically people will post their weight every day. Not everyone does that, or likes to weigh-in every day, so you can pick your specific weigh-in day. Generally people who don't weigh-in every day will still check-in every day with how things are going in their journey to keep themselves accountable and make friends. You can have a look through the June challenge to get an idea for how it works.
    GREAT! then sign me up for 10 lbs.......and do i just edit my previous post with my check ins or start a new one?

sorry for all the questions just wanna do it right so its not a pain in the butt
  • No worries, we usually just post a new one each time we update. You'll get the hang of it and no one will judge you if do things differently, we're a friendly bunch here.
  • 30toGo, here's a link to the latest page of June's thread: http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/chic...llenge-21.html. It might be helpful to you. Most of us copy and paste our daily progress into a new post each day, so we can keep up with each other as we go, but some go back to their original post and just add to it, and then pop in every once in a while with a new post to let us know how they are doing since we are unlikely to go back to try to find their original post to keep up with their progress. Hope this helps! You're going to do great!
  • Hi here is my initial weigh-in - I will be posting on Fridays as usual.

July 2015 Weight Loss Challenge
    Goal: 10 lb
    ...........................LOSS pounds
    7/1.....137.7 kg......0.0 lb
    7/3.....
    7/10....
    7/17....
    7/24....
    7/31....

0.0 lb TOTAL LOSS
    0.0% of goal reached
  • NSF - Non-Scale FAILURE - well actually kind of a scale related failure:
    Last november I was 120 kg and I could wear my nice black suit - which is very necessary here in Jpn because my father in law has 10 brothers and sisters between the ages of 70 and 90 and there is a funeral every 6 months. Well one of them is failing and I can no longer fit in my good black suit so I had to buy a bigger one last week - very upsetting to me; a lot of disappointment over regaining 17 kg over the past 6 months. Well that is the number 1 reason why I am here again this month so with all of your help I can lose 17 kg over the next 4 months, fit in my suits and a plane seat comfortably once more and go visit my hometown in america.
  • Darius, you've done it before and you can do it again! I'm sorry you had to buy a new suit but you'll be fitting back into the smaller one before you know it! We all have our ups and downs. I drifted away from here for a while and gained ALL my weight back and MORE. Unfortunately it happens. The important thing is you're back, you're determined, and you're going to do this!
  • Count me in! My goal is 10 pounds this month. I really, really want it!

I'll post my start weight tomorrow.

Good luck everybody!

LET'S GO!

• Thank you very much Jacqui for the words of encouragement! I have a good feeling about it too.
  • Hello all and thanks for the thread GardenerJoy!

July goal -lose 6

7/1-175.9
  • Hi all!

New month and new goals for everyone. Let's go! We can do it!

July Weight Loss Challenge: -5 lbs

SW: 142
    GW: 137
  • Good Morning Everyone. Let's have another great month

SW: 153.4
    GW. 145.0

Have a great day!
  • Here we go!

SW: 198.5
    GW: 192.5
    CW: 198.5

7/1: 198.5