Hello!

• I am new to this forum and thought this board looked interesting. I am a 24 year old female who loves to exercise. I am a vegetarian, I don't really follow any diet plans, but I am learning to follow my own body's hunger signals. I have spent the last 3 years dieting and getting no where so I read a few books on intuitive eating and so far I am loving it. I will not be going back to any diet plans, but I will continue to exercise and be healthy.

I am engaged, I have a cat and two birds, I work full time and am almost done with my college computer networking degree.

I look forward to getting to know each one of you!

Jamie
  • Hey Jamie. Come join us on the other threads. Welcome!! I am vegetarian too. I have been for over 5 years! Well, seems like we all a have little in common.

Hope to hear from you soon.
  • Thanks for the welcome!
    I am always glad to see other vegetarians on the boards, it makes it fun to switch recipes or get new ideas for meals.
    I look forward to getting to know you!
    Jamie
  • Hi and Welcome
  • Welcome Jamie!!!!! Feel free to join in on other threads
  • Well I have tons of recipes Jamie. Have you tried any of the new gardenburger meals?? "meat"-loaf and bbq "chicken" They are totally amazing! I don't really even need the fake stuff, but I will tell you , they are amazing! J., my man, he is going nuts over them!
  • Welcome
    Hi Jamie welcome to the board. Look forward to hearing more from you.

Tummy
  • Yes I have!
    I have been trying all kinds of veggie burgers and such, but garden burger has to be the most original out there. I love all the products because for me they don't taste like meat, but the flavors they use remind me of what I really miss, the bbq sauce flavor and all of that. I love the gardenburger riblets and the chick-en patties. It is good to know that different stuff is out there and the all important protein that we need is available.
    I love soy delicious vanilla ice cream too!
    It is amazing the things they can do with soy. I have yet to try tempeh yet though, I have to get brave and try some of the other protein replacement products out there!
    Jamie
  • AWW the Riblets are sooooo good!!! I could eat them everyday!

Falafel is good too!