Alternachick chat August 11+

You're on Page 9 of 9
Go to
  • Snort.
    Soooooo boring, darling. snicker.
    Oh lordy... dim sum... can't wait!
  • I have a tea injury. Lid slipped off the kettle this morning while I was filling the teapot and the steam hit my ring and pinky finger. YOWCH! They're red and curled and will have nice blisters in a day or two. Should have just gone for the vodka.

Bowling is great exercise! We aren't having a company league this year, the cheap *******s, those new owners. I'm going to miss it. And just when I was getting really good, too! Had an average of 156 at the end of last season.

Girls, the summer is over and it's September already! Back to schedules and BACK TO LOSING WEIGHT AND GETTING HEALTHY! It seems like just last week it was New Year's and we had great plans for this year. Let's make them happen!
  • Private Virginia reporting for duty- Captain Ellis!
    Hope you are all having a nice long weekend. The sun is shining here and has warmed up quite a bit since this morning. Very cool in the mornings now.
    Gotta get my butt moving is right Ellis, before I can see it without looking hard again. I have gained 5+ lbs back and do not want to gain anymore, but start losing again. Lazy, lazy, lazy!!!
    Sorry Den, you're right , you really are all crazy and demented, that's why I fit right in.
    Luv y'all
    Virginia
  • Hey everyone!

I am closing this thread and starting the September one!

Glad you could pop in Wildfire and Virginia