June Leslie Sansone 2015 plus

You're on Page 5 of 9
Go to
  • 15 min. bodyflex.
  • Got the new dvd.
  • Don't think I'll do the new dvd.............too many people coming and going.
  • 10 min eliptical.
  • 30 min outdoor walk.
  • On Wednesday I ran 7 miles! My DD and I are running a half marathon in October so I am starting a 15 week training plan. I run 3x a week only and one of those is a progressively longer run.

Thursday was rest day and today is strength training.
    DD and DH are on their way to NYC to look for an apartment for her. He will be gone about 5-6 days - no return flight yet. Then I go up around the 1st for a couple weeks to help her buy stuff (and spend a lot of $)!

Probably doing my group bike ride tomorrow even though DH won't be there.
  • Quote: On Wednesday I ran 7 miles! My DD and I are running a half marathon in October so I am starting a 15 week training plan. I run 3x a week only and one of those is a progressively longer run.

Thursday was rest day and today is strength training.
    DD and DH are on their way to NYC to look for an apartment for her. He will be gone about 5-6 days - no return flight yet. Then I go up around the 1st for a couple weeks to help her buy stuff (and spend a lot of $)!

Probably doing my group bike ride tomorrow even though DH won't be there.

Wow, way to go! 7 miles, I think that is amazing. Running is something I would love to be able to do - maybe someday I will be a runner as well.

3 miles
    15 minutes step
  • Tried running at 26 yr. old. Then I got chest pains so I quit. In the next 2 yr. I was diagnosed with sacrcoidosis. Don't know if there was a connection or not.
  • 15min. bodyflex.
  • Tone every zone walk and lower body.
  • Still like the walkblasters the best.
  • 5 miles
    15 minutes step
  • Tubolard, did you do a particular dvd?
  • 15 min. bodyflex. Off to wash the floor.