Reading any good books?

You're on Page 4 of 5
Go to
  • I too love to read!

Some great ones I've read recently:
    This Is Where I Leave You by Jonathan Tropper (movie was good too, even though the ending changed, it didn't diminish it for me)
    Me Before You by Jojo Moyes (have tissues ready)
    Eleanor & Park by Rainbow Rowell (YA lit, it'll give you 80s flashbacks!)
    Big Little Lies by Liane Moriarty (she seems to be a favorite of several on this thread)
    What Alice Forgot by Liane Moriarty
    The Book Thief by Markus Zusak (death narrates; have tissues)
    The Perks of Being a Wallflower by Stephen Chbosky (YA, but great for everyone)
  • I love to read. I haven't had much time lately between work and school, but my favorite Author is Laurell Hamilton. She writes 2 series. 1. (my favorite) Anita Blake series about a bad *** woman vampire hunter. They are all mystery, romance, and awesome all in one! 2. Merry Gentry series, which is about a fairy princess, but not at all what you would think if you don't read it!

If you like books like 50 shades of gray there is an author name Lorelei James who has a great series called roughriders.

I just picked up Charlaine Harris's new book. Day Shift. She wrote the True Blood series. So that is next.

Golda: I read the 1st game of thrones book. loved it. Eventually I'll read the rest!
  • read Man in search
  • I like Japanese culture and I like to read books about it. Right now I am reading 5 famous kabuki plays. This is an interesting book. It is about kabuki theatre and revolves around 5 popular characters oni, hannya, Jason, noh, slipknot, and joker.
  • I also like Japanese culture, the book looks interesting thanks for sharing
  • I'm reading All the Light We Cannot See and it's really good so far, beautiful writing
    All the Light We Cannot See is a war novel written by American author Anthony Doerr, published by Scribner on May 6, 2014. It won the 2015 Pulitzer Prize for Fiction and the 2015 Andrew Carnegie Medal for Excellence in Fiction.
    Set in occupied France during World War II, the novel centers on a blind French girl and a German boy whose paths eventually cross.
  • One of the best books I've ever read The Alchemist

The Alchemist (Portuguese: O Alquimista) is a novel by Brazilian author Paulo Coelho that was first published in 1988. Originally written in Portuguese, it has become a widely translated international bestseller. Allegorical novel, The Alchemist follows a young Andalusian shepherd on his journey to the pyramids of Egypt, after having had a recurring dream of finding treasure there.
  • books books books..i love it :)
    Hello,

I love to read books on all kinds of subjects. Regarding I have a few. I prefer paper books but it's true that I don't always have time to take one with me. That's why I prefer the kindle. We can bring plenty of them at once and in addition on all themes

Cordially
  • I am a book addict, I need a support group called books anon, LOL, I have so many on my TBR list that I am afraid I won't get them all read, I keep buying more. Currently I am reading 11 at the same time.
  • I'm reading Game of Thrones too))
  • I rarely read books, but because of my work I have to read all the time. Because I work online, I come across a lot of publications or articles and things like that in a day. Sometimes I have to write these articles, but unfortunately not always enough time. Therefore, when I have a lot of work and on paper writer banal enough time I turn to experts for help.
  • Lately I haven't had much time to read, but I miss it.
  • I also began to notice that I began to read less, not enough time unfortunately.
  • I love the games of the thrones and harry potter
  • Consider

«Moby-Dick, or The Whale» – Herman Melville

The story is told on behalf of the American sailor Ishmael, who has gone on a voyage on the whaling ship Pequod, whose captain, Ahab, is obsessed with taking revenge on the giant white whale, the killer whaler known as Moby Dick.