Any other spinners?

• I got tired of ellipticals. I can't run because of my knee, so I tried a spin class with a cousin. Totally fell in love. I'm def still a newbie, only been doing it a month.
    I actually had to quit squats because my muscles are so fatigued from spin class and take a couple days to recover. My plank time is improved, and I decided to do a mile on the elliptical with level 10 resistance and I improved almost 2 minutes. So...spin def has stolen my heart in the world of exercise.
    Anyone else spin?
  • I love spinning too!!! I takes classes at the YMCA and just brought a spin bike on-line that should be here in a few weeks. I have found that the right teacher and music makes all the difference in a spin class
  • I agree. There's a spin teacher at my gum that baby talks. I will drive to the one 15 minutes away to take this guy because he gets me in the right mode, whereas I just want to punch the baby talkers face the whole time and leave.
    I want to start small and buy some shoes. Then eventually get a bike. We have great trails here. I need to test them out!
  • I love my cycle shoes expensive but worth it!!!
  • I did spin classes for several months and enjoyed it pretty much. One thing I needed to do was bring earplugs as the volume in the room was more than I wanted to deal with. I have an artificial hip and gave up the spin when I started to have pain issues. Not sure if it was the classes or something else, I may go back.
  • I really enjoy spin class. I can't keep up yet, and spend time seated and pedaling when the rest of the class is doing jumps and push ups and the like. But every week I can do more than I did the week before, so I will keep it up!
  • I love spin also it's really one of the only things that motivates me to get to a gym otherwise I'd much rather do my exercise at home. I agree with previous posts that the right instructor and music make all the difference but love going to classes either way!