May Weight Loss Challenge

You're on Page 2 of 17
Go to
  • I am in again...gonna go for another 10lbs. I am excited to be close to my first 50lb loss. I just need to work on my weekend eating habits.
    Good luck everyone...you got this!!!
  • I'm going to go for four pounds this May.

SW: 153
    GW: 149
  • If I can join in, I would like to . I would like to lose at least 10lbs, so I will set that as a goal.

SW. 234.6
    GW. 224.6
  • to all the new additions. Hope you guys are pumped. I know I am.
  • My goal for May will be 2.4 pounds. Slow and steady.

SW: 177.4
    GW: 175
  • I'm in! I need the push! 8 pounds from tomorrow's weight and a cleaner diet are my goals!
  • Hello all! I haven't been back here in a long time! I wanted to rejoin to help me stay on track for this year. My husband and I just moved, he's in the US Navy and I will be working and going to school part time. So with everything I want to still do my best to stay on track and get toned. I don't want stress and the 'freshman fifteen' and going back on birth control to effect me!

Anyway... My May goal is to start measuring myself (I do not have a scale anymore ) and document my results that way. And to work out for at least 20 minutes four times a week.
  • snowwolf ~ Welcome back. Sounds like you will be very busy but you can do it.
  • Whatever my weight is tomorrow, my May goal is to see 169.9 or less on the scale...

May goal - 169.9

5/1-

Best to all
  • Hi - I'm in. My goal is 5 lbs and to get back into working out daily, even just a little bit. I walk 15 min from my parking lot to work and 15 back so there's 30 min already. I try to walk around the block at lunch (longer if its not raining), take the stairs when possible, etc. But I need to do more aerobics and weight's.

My husband had a mini heart attack yesterday so I'm sure the Dr tomorrow is going to put him on a strict diet, so that will help. He's a bad influence as he like cheese and all sorts of bad stuff so I tend to be bad when I shouldn't.

I hope everyone meets their goals. Good luck everyone
  • Sw: 235.4
    Gw: 228
    As of 5/5 I am 4 lbs. to goal, weighing in at 232 *woohoo* lowest adult weight ever! <3
    ETA - As of 5/8 I am 2.6 lbs. to goal, weighing 230.6 *woohoo*!
  • Wow wanttochange! I hope he is ok.

As for me, it's May 1 here in australia and my official start weight is. 90.9 STILL. wow how can I have not have lost a gram? Oh well. Here's to new habits ��
  • May goal 5.2 pounds

5/1-175.1

5/31-169.9

Best to all
  • Sw 150.8
    Gw 146.8

5/01: 150.8
  • May Goal 10 lbs.

SW: 240
    GW: 230

Good luck everyone. We can do this!