So Flustered over Distended Belly and Abdominal Bloating Currently

• I have been doing so well with dropping 10 Lbs in the last month. Then all the sudden in the last 2 days or so this water retention, like its high tide or SOMETHING is making my belly totally swollen and bloated with water abdominally. I work out and do ab exercises specifically, and usually this area has become quite toned. I dont know what is my problem. I felt like I had a grip on my belly fat. I am even on a specific diet pill , Relacore, for belly fat. It has been working up until the last 2 days. I drank loads of water with flax seed just in case my bowels need movement and am taking extra water pills to rid the water retention currently experiencing. I don't know what else to do. The scale seems to say I'm OK but my belly feels all bloated and jiggly. Help, any suggestions, besides starving myself until my tummy is flat again?????
  • Are you gassy? I get a big belly with gas. I have learned just to live with it. But sometimes things in your diet can make it worse. I used to love eating steelcut oats, but they would make me bloat and be very gassy so I cut them. I still get a gassy belly but it's not so bad.