10 Days In The Life Boat #127

• Welcome to the newest segment of 10 Days In The Life Boat.
    This is not a "challenge" but a place for accountability to ourselves and support from our fellow rowers. So, what is your plan for this 10 day segment?

Grab an oar and join us doing our best to not fall out of the boat and and get wet. We need to meet our goals to stay dry.
  • Sticking to my WW program and continuing to work on my goals from the last leg of: Getting my head together and concentrating on thinking about why I plan to eat what, and remembering what the size of a normal stomach is.
  • So far so good! YAY!!
  • Still dry. Really rowing hard. WaHoo!
  • Way to go J-ann! I've been struggling lately, using the excuse of my PMS time, gained 1.2 lbs., lost .6 lb as of today though. Exercised yesterday, planning to tonight as well. Drying off I guess.
  • PMS is a pain to deal with. I'm glad I'm past it. Your working hard Candidcamster a splash is just that, dry it off and keep working on those goals.

I'm on a mini roll right now. Still dry and loving it.
  • Fell out yesterday. Today I'll dry off while I row.
  • I fell out too @ J-Ann and thank you for the support! Today I will be working hard to keep on track, but yesterday I had no exercise and I overate by thousands of calories (no exaggeration). Today's goal will be eat at 1800 calories or below & get in my Leslie Sansone <3.
  • Dry yesterday. Going out for a bit. Will pack a lunch to avoid temptations.
  • Yesterday was smooth sailing (I exercised and only went less than 100 calories over), let's see what treasures today brings!
  • I've been doing ok lately, getting my exercise in, but yesterday I did have too many sweets. Tonight I had 1760 calories and I plan to my Leslie Sansone before bed, I only do the 1 mile (and once half of the 2 mile which is basically the same thing lol) and I think my body is adapting to it, so soon I may up the ante and do the 2 mile. Even if I can't finish, just go slowly and do what I can until I am able to do it. I hope everyone else is doing staying dry and doing great! <3

Eta I skipped tonight's workout.
  • I'm back in the water again.
  • OARS UP

HEAD TO #128 FOR THE NEW LEG.