just for fun...???????????

You're on Page 5 of 5
Go to
  • That's a great theory Den but I'm usually too shocked at the sheer ridiculous poopheadiness of the comment that my jaw is waving in the wind even after they're gone.

(However, I did yell at the guy who dropped the door in my face but it was a brief, "Thanks a lot bud!")
  • yea thats me too, I always think of a good comeback line way after its happened. I guess I'm not that bright on demand.
  • I know.....it is actually the same with me too. It is hard to believe that anyone could be that hurtful. I am getting a LITTLE better at speaking up now, but still need to practice (snicker)
  • I just don't understand how people feel justified in speaking to ANYONE in that way. Because we have our own feelings (for me it is shame) that they get away with incredibly bad behavior. Shame on them---such bad karma. Would someone have a bumper sticker that says "no chicks with bad skin" "no boys with bad breath" why is "no fat chicks" okay? I say, "Let's start a Revolution!!"
  • YUP!! I like, "I can lose weight, but YOU'LL always be an A$$HOLE!!!"
  • den---<laughing> now i have another one in my pocket....thanks for that one, it's GREAT!!!